Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lack of mods/admins
Hi guys...

Now that the server is Official there are many new players all the time...
I play on the server from times 19:00 till about 13:00 and from about 4:00 the server has nodamin or mods and lots of cheaters login.
this morning we had a guy with Health Cheat, Speed hack, Airbreak, and a Weapon spawn hack. "Bob_Harris"
Please can something be done about this.
Thanks in advance.

My Time zone is CAT

[LVF]Axmish
[Image: 20070814.png]
[Image: 20070815.png]
[Image: 20070816.png]
[Image: 20070817.png]

Enough coverage.
We don't get payed.
We need sleep.
We have a life, sometimes.
Tempmods/admins aren't included.

We have almost 24 hours coverage, and it still isn't enough?
Exactly, we arent getting paid for this so its not like we have to spend our lives ingame. Also, most of our crew is in Europe and is not available to be on during those times.

If your gonna make the suggestion 'recruit more people' the problem is that its not that simple. We cant just promote everyone especially when right now there is no one who deserves perm-mod who hasnt gotten it already.

Im tired right now...ill post more later..
Yes i understand you guys dont get paid and all.
ksks56496 has been a temp mod b4.

Didnt do to bad at it ethier...
There are several systems like autojail in place, and with our bots becoming more like people every day the people who speak with caps, or in foreign languages are automatically muted for a period of time.

We could always recruit more crew, but who says that they'll be online? Also, do you think it's easy to manage a large crew?

We're doing fine. Great, actually, in my honest opinion.
yes the crews work is amazing i must say well done.
it was just an idea i had...

oh wells
Axmish, I've told them this before too.

But they don't seem to listen...

Promote players!!!!
(09-11-2007, 03:39 PM)Overdosed link Wrote:Promote players!!!!

No thanks, the crew is huge. :+

Like... 40 peopleish. Quite alot to handle, for Rico/Rippance that is.
This server is well done, I agree. We are doing great. But, unfortunatly great still contains cheaters. :*( But I say we're (as in this server) is better maintained than any other server I've been on... At least when admins are on.
But, just out of curiosity...
How many mods/admins does a server, such as Little Whitey's have? We do have a lot of admins, but to be honest I've only seen half of them on and have played at all hours of the day. (but, they do have lives (as you said)) Not that we should live up to any other server, or be something else...But...I'm just curious if we have as much as other servers. More like an admin to play ratio would be a better thing to compare.
Like right now, KS is all alone, dealing with BS back talkers, cheaters, and trying to help newbies xD

Non-Stop Typing