Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lack of mods/admins
If I am alone I just drop people asking for pp's and if it is very busy I totally ignore them. As catching cheaters(report) has more priority at that moment. Just depends, but it is doable alone.
(09-12-2007, 11:15 PM)tomozj link Wrote:We won't ban based on screenshots, cloakster. (Happened a few times before)

I was just mentioning a possible way :)

and i forgot to mention vids too
[me=tBKwtWS]does not accept screenshots/vids as evidence...[/me]
Miniguns and health cheats again last night.
(09-13-2007, 10:36 PM)Candy link Wrote:Miniguns and health cheats again last night.

that's really not new, it happens almost every night.. just /report it or use the @command..

but if there aren't any admins on, i just stay away from the hacker.. we can't expect admins to devote all their time to officiating the server.. where's the fun in that? anyway, props to the admins that keep LVP "clean"..

peace..
i agree with rhydah
(09-14-2007, 12:02 AM)Rhydah link Wrote:that's really not new, it happens almost every night.. just /report it or use the @command..

but if there aren't any admins on, i just stay away from the hacker.. we can't expect admins to devote all their time to officiating the server.. where's the fun in that? anyway, props to the admins that keep LVP "clean"..

peace..

That was my point.
Thanks for the support guys.
(09-14-2007, 02:07 AM)BoogerJay link Wrote:Thanks for the support guys.

Don't worry, we love you. You don't know how much we miss you when you're gone! Half the server cries! For real!
Rhydah, Griffin and Axmish, thanks for the support :)