Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[AW]lilliam application
my name: liam staples
my "In-Game" name: [AW]lilliam
Where im from (country): guernsey(channelislands below UK)
my native language: English

hi i applying to be admin i play this server alot and i have been admin in other servers/games so i know i am responsible with commands and i just hate being in the game and seeing hackers/spammers and so on and not being able to do anything about it so this is my request
Quote:The crew will invite you to become a moderator if they think you are suitable for the job and if they are in need  of a new crewmember.

And i am pretty sure that you (at this moment) don't have any chance of getting invited to the crew ^^.
Quote:1. Dont ask to get promoted
2. We invite people into the crew
3. It has nothing to do with ingame hours, but having a lot of LVP experience is good
4. Be very nice, helpful, dont annoy admins, get more involved in LVP (ie. IRC, forums, TS), and more stuff like that will help

Also, you will need maybe alteast 400hrs more ingame before u have a chance of being in the crew.
(09-11-2007, 01:51 AM)cloakster link Wrote:Also, you will need maybe alteast 400hrs more ingame before u have a chance of being in the crew.

"Peter has been online for 266 hours and 45 minutes. The player has killed 1261 people so far, and has died 411 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 3.07. He/She has scored 109 points in the reaction test so far. Peter is an administrator on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 08-09-2007 17:36. This player is a VIP."

So I need to leave the crew? Bummer.
Who invited you into the crew???!!!  :o 
Same goes for me :'(
lol peter and estroe :P
[SWK]AzErTy[Be] has been online for 621 hours and 34 minutes. The player has killed 5613 people so far, and has died 1382 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 4.06. He/She has scored 177 points in the reaction test so far. [SWK]AzErTy[Be] is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 09-09-2007 17:26. This player is a 12VIP.
:O:P lol
[SiN]Makaveli has been online for 728 hours and 44 minutes. The player has killed 1959 people so far, and has died 2776 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 0.71. He/She has scored 450 points in the reaction test so far. [SiN]Makaveli is an administrator on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 10-09-2007 18:44.

Yuy I can stay.

When the crew needs people they will Invite the ones that deserve it. Also, ever noticed the: *Do not ask to become admin/moderator on the server! messages?  :X

[21:01:22] <+[GoT]Razor> !players [GoT]Razor
[21:01:22] <&Nuwani> [GoT]Razor has been online for 96 hours and 58 minutes. The player has killed 67 people so far, and has died 295 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 0.23. He/She has scored 2 points in the reaction test so far. [GoT]Razor is a moderator on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 08-09-2007 13:38. This player is a 12VIP.

isuk :(

ontopic: Makaveli stole my words :P
Quote: BoogerJay has been online for 384 hours and 43 minutes. The player has killed 940 people so far, and has died 646 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.46. He/She has scored 78 points in the reaction test so far. BoogerJay is an administrator on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 11-09-2007 05:20.

[me=BoogerJay]gives up admin badge. [/me]

I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think...)