Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] Regulars Room
Driving school is. Use IsPlayerInArea, but I don't think it'd be very efficient.

But yeah, I'd like to just see a building implemented, then we can start to think about extending it with cool floors? :D
(09-05-2007, 08:40 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Driving school is. Use IsPlayerInArea, but I don't think it'd be very efficient.

But yeah, I'd like to just see a building implemented, then we can start to think about extending it with cool floors? :D

One person who is acctually doing that for a scripting project is Oostcoast, he has an elevator and multiple floors with automatic doors etc etc.

Check it out at:

75.129.164.116:7776

When you spawn type /airport and you will see some kind of blue container and type /lift once inside it.

I think the concept is amazing and worth while to see what he is doing and maybe we can assemble mutliple ideas in order to create our own.
Ye, I seen that, it owns, Much Love oostje :)

Maybe You Guys could make it (if its a big room), Have some BMXs or somthing Lol... And maybe a few small ramps, That Might increase the Popularity Of the room...

Or Maybe not, I mean /stunt dosnt get used...
Great idea, but i seriusly think 200+ gametime is way too much. 100+ would be better :D.
i think +200 hours is good. players with 100 hours ingame think they know but they dont and if u dont know well then get more hours ingame ;p
Well u guys can add some arcarde machines from SP and compete with the highscores ?

Just my 2 cents.
THIS is quality. I don't know where in the process of making this happen you are, but it needs to happen for sure.  :Y
Quote:Axmish link=topic=2728.msg32654#msg32654 date=1189151577]
i think +200 hours is good. players with 100 hours ingame think they know but they dont and if u dont know well then get more hours ingame ;p

It's already been said that 40hours will be the gametime required to use any "regular" features.
(09-09-2007, 09:41 AM)tomozj link Wrote:It's already been said that 40hours will be the gametime required to use any "regular" features.

Meh, imo, 40 hours for regulars is ok.. but make this a SuperRegulars room (abt 60-70 hours in-game?) It'll be cool  :7

^Thats just what i think (BTW, is this gonna be implemented or wtf?)
Lol, just 60 or 70 hours isn't a real super regular in my opinion  8)7