Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<Lock Me> CT
(09-06-2007, 08:10 PM)Turkey link Wrote:wtf?
I thought it was hcl vs lvf  :X

It is, Read this Quote again Turkey.

(09-06-2007, 08:07 PM)Grove link Wrote:The ColdThugZ Have just Had a War with HC4L at the ColdThugZ Offical Server, And we Abused em. Well done:

mosteel
Axmish
Rhydah
[SiN]Grove
killerbee[NL]
Awesom

I dont even think they got one Kill :)

And Thanks to LVF For the Support who were watching on the side xD

It says CT vs HC4L, LVF vs HC4L will be another time.

EDIT:

Quote: link=topic=2357.msg32565#msg32565 date=1189105968]
whahah LVF wasnt only watching  :o and your ping was from russian quality or something 8)7

Seriously, Terror, You shouldnt have Anything to say. We Won you Fair and Square, Only, It wasnt a Win, It was a Raping.
(09-02-2007, 10:17 PM)Grove link Wrote:wtf What? So?

Edit: That Atually Isnt True... I Founded it with Drobbly. I also Was the leader of it... Drobbly was Co-leader

Why do you lie so much? I know drobbly in RL, he only made it to take the piss out of me and B&A, he was leader, you had no part in it whatsoever as i re-call.

(sorry to keep bringing this up, i barely check the forum anymore.~)
(09-06-2007, 08:24 PM)Time. link Wrote:Why do you lie so much? I know drobbly in RL, he only made it to take the piss out of me and B&A, he was leader, you had no part in it whatsoever as i re-call.

Why the hell do you keep posting here? This isnt the B&A board? Maybe you lost your way or something?

Here's the link to what you need: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=320.0

By the way, congratulations CT.
like i posted on the other topic....the gang war vs coldtugz was a choas but fun.
but u say our ping?? u hade 300+ ( accept you grove/ and u were the only one i could hit good) we between 40-50. plus lvf started 2 join becaus they got hit when watching. but hc4l enjoyed it. especially the free for all :) we should redo it soon but then get people spectating the fight 1 for both teams that doesnt choose teams
congratz on your win

shoebox u chat out ur ass. u got totally owned by CT, and LVF did not join in me and 1 other member of LVF wer watchin an 1 of ur members da retard started 2 atatck me lol so i owned him, im sure any1 else wud of dun the same. agree?
an shoebox ur a racist lil mofo, u called me a ni**a on the CT server and all CT witnessed it!

I put stars in the word cuz young kids myt be reading this.
(09-06-2007, 08:24 PM)Time. link Wrote:Why do you lie so much? I know drobbly in RL, he only made it to take the piss out of me and B&A, he was leader, you had no part in it whatsoever as i re-call.

Erm, Well, Maybe you Did no Drobbly in RL, But what I do Know is That Drobbly Was not the Only Person to Found The chickens, Drobbly was the co-leader if I recall...
This gang was good and respected until the leaders turned into [SiN] slaves.  ;(
i wish i was there. i want some HC4L ass!  :9~
(09-06-2007, 08:07 PM)Grove link Wrote:The ColdThugZ Have just Had a War with HC4L at the ColdThugZ Offical Server, And we Abused em. Well done:

mosteel
Axmish
Rhydah
[SiN]Grove
killerbee[NL]
Awesom

I dont even think they got one Kill :)

And Thanks to LVF For the Support who were watching on the side xD

yey!  ;)