Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Gang question] Good side of law "group"
that was part of the idea, help the mods/admins out to the best of OUR abilities and just look after the ship, give chase to thoes needing to be chased (for a valid reason) and other things like that...and also help out new players when they need some help (as best as we can obviously)...
(08-21-2007, 02:52 PM)James link Wrote: that was part of the idea, help the mods/admins out to the best of OUR abilities and just look after the ship, give chase to thoes needing to be chased (for a valid reason) and other things like that...and also help out new players when they need some help (as best as we can obviously)...
I am officially a fan of your group :Y)
Kewl :)...
kinda like.. yin to yang.. cool idea.. good luck  :D
I think its a good idea but i think you might get DMed a couple of times though  :P
that's true.. you guys will have to shoot back as well.. and by shooting back, i mean, killing..  :)
but if it's for justice..  ;)
ill figure out somthin...hehehe... >:)
(08-24-2007, 05:23 PM)James link Wrote: ill figure out somthin...hehehe... >:)

Maybe you ask admins to get access to the Hydra and screw some peeps out :P
I could but I'm not gonna "force" any thing...I'm gradually getting things rolling...really to be honest I am designing this to be more of a supplement to them to help re leave them of some of the more "repetitive" tasks (like reminding people to speak English in main chat, no ship-killing, etc, etc) stuff like that that if they didn't have to worry about as much to allow them to spend more time doing things that they need to worry about (IE the server, keeping it running, forums, etc)...slowly over time Ill start working with them on other things but I just right now want them to get used to the idea of not having to worry about the simple repetitive type things...also as I've said I'm gonna let things go and see how things play out...