Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Ventures Police Department [Recruting]
Yes we are the "good guys" of the server...we are here to keep the citizens safe.

*RECRUITING*

Yes thats right, the LVPD is now open and taking applications!
PLEASE NOTE: this form is based off one that the LVF and possibly others use, this is not my originial write-up

Want to be recruited?

Please fill out the Following Form:

In game name: 
What games you play:  GTA: SAmp, BF2, ect, ect
Ingame playing time:   
Servers you play on:  Only on Las Venturas Playground
LVP knowledge:  I know where to find the health & armor pickups, i know where the gangbase is, ect, ect.
Driving skills:  8/10
Weapon skills:  Uzi/Tec 9/10, M4/AK47 9/10, Sawnoff 8/10

Additional Comments: .

Requirements

• You have to be active  – We are looking for members who are online almost every day. You also have to be active on the sa-mp.nl forums and IRC.

• You need to be Respectfull - Doesn’t go around abusing everyone or causing unnecessary flame. Respects admins AND mods!

• Work as a team - Knows the meaning of teamwork and is willing to offer support to each member.

• Good on-foot fighter - You don’t need to be an expert but you need to be willing to be trained. (and have some basic skills)

• Mature in game – Doesn’t lash out at other players or hackers ingame.

• Against hacking – Hacking spoils game play and makes things unfair for everyone else. If you have used hacks before don’t apply because most likely you would use them again. Hacking is for idiots, noobs, and immature kids. When you see someone hacking report it to the admins, using /report id hack he/she uses/used.

Filling this out correctly, posting it as an reply to this topic, I or an administrator will review it and will reply, please check back for a response within the next 24 hours.

(If LVF wishes I modify this please PM me and we can work out the changes, but most gangs/groups have relitivly the same basic requirements so I hope it is ok to use this...thanks)

OUR MEMBERS:

James (Pwner on server) - Police chief

- Assistant Police Chief
good luck with your new gang  :)
isn't this gang dead?  :o i thought that James guy was joining LVF or something..

well, good luck ;)
GL Officer!
good luck with this, I tried something like it before.
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=317.0
well I havent offically decided to kill it...ive just decided to let things run the course and see how things go...im still recruting tho :)