Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency
I'm not dissin' anyone, I am just saying. Why would you join an agency when you can do the same thing with out one?
(08-17-2007, 04:12 PM)El_Guerrero link Wrote: I'm not dissin' anyone, I am just saying. Why would you join an agency when you can do the same thing with out one?
Because you would earn money.
(08-17-2007, 04:12 PM)El_Guerrero link Wrote: I'm not dissin' anyone, I am just saying. Why would you join an agency when you can do the same thing with out one?

Why would you join a gang/clan when you can do the same thing with out one?
Just for fun, it is nicer to do things together. Or on the other hand, as Turkey said, you get paid for it. And you are probably better organized in a group. Just some things.
Yay, Nicely said estroe  O+
In Game Name: Donovan_Corleone
Xfire Name: dongodfathercorleone
Weapon Skill: Not much skill honestly...bad mouse.
How Active Are You: A lot! About 4 hours or more a day at LVP
Why do you want to join LVP-H: Well, since I've had some good allies with some of these hitmans..and I own a
mafia...hell, some of my members should join this too...they do hits for people in my gang.
Any Extra Comments: Since I own Animosity, I could be busy with them, but any help you need with this agency, sure thing. We'll help ya!  :7
(08-18-2007, 02:17 AM)Donovan_Corleone link Wrote: In Game Name: Donovan_Corleone
Xfire Name: dongodfathercorleone
Weapon Skill: Not much skill honestly...bad mouse.
How Active Are You: A lot! About 4 hours or more a day at LVP
Why do you want to join LVP-H: Well, since I've had some good allies with some of these hitmans..and I own a
mafia...hell, some of my members should join this too...they do hits for people in my gang.
Any Extra Comments: Since I own Animosity, I could be busy with them, but any help you need with this agency, sure thing. We'll help ya!  :7

* Accepted *
PM Me When You Think You Will be In-Game
*/me throws on trench coat and cowboy hat*

**/me whispers -I need someone taken car of.

***/me Meet me at The Nude XXX in 0 - 800 hours.
Lol Wtf
yup
(08-17-2007, 04:58 PM)estroe link Wrote:Why would you join a gang/clan when you can do the same thing with out one?

[me="[MI]Axmish"]looks at Jackie_harbour[/me]
thats all im saying...
she would be the one that uses this Hitman thing.