Las Venturas Playground
[NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency (/thread-2231.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency - Cave - 08-13-2007

[Image: untitled1ag0.jpg]
Fulfilling Your 'Killing' [color=black]Needs
[size=15pt][b](LVP's Only Hitman Agency)

The [color=brown]Details

General Information: Welcome to the LVP HitMan Agency Topic, I started this because of reasons such as LVP being full, therefore it has been hard to kill people lately, so i done this, to do the job for them. Also that this will be an enjoyable Job >:) , Remember, Killing one of our members is A Very Bad Idea :P , And also, we are recruiting Hitmen, to apply, just reply with the format posted at the bottom of this Post.

A 'Hit' Information: If You want a 'Hit' on someone, You can either post with the format at the bottom of the post, or contact one of our HitMen Ingame if they are Online, If you post here, you will get a response within 24 Hours.

Fee Information: The Price of our services are up to You, You decide what price you want to give, but no ridiculous Price's like $1 plz :P

Recruitment Information: OPEN, We are recruiting! If you want to Apply, post a reply with the application as shown at the bottom of this post, we will then try to respond within 24 Hours.

Wage information: The amount of pay you get depends on the rank you are - Recruit - $50,000 An Hour Online,  Amateur Hitman - $100,000 An Hour Online, Hitman - $150,000 An Hour Online, Underboss - $200,000 An Hour Online, Plus Money with every 'Order' you Fulfil.

The Bounty's
  • If you request A hit on a player with a Bounty, The Agency gets 20% of the bounty, you recieve the other 80%, just to let you know

The Member's

Director
[MOBm]Cave[align=center]

[align=center]Vice Director
-----------

Special Agent
[SWK]Stone_Cold

Agent
-----------

Trainee
Donovan_Corleone
Huesojuan

The Form's

Recruitment Application

In Game Name:
Xfire Name:
Weapon Skill: Uzi/Tec9:(#/10), Sawnoff:(#/10), M4:(#/10), Sniper:(#/10)
How Active Are You:
Why do you want to join LVP-H:
Any Extra Comments:

-----------------------------------

Hit Application

Your In Game Name:
Your Target's Name:
When was he last seen:
How much are you willing to pay:

The Hit's

None At the moment, You can Apply at any time!

Our Skins's & Vehicle's

[Image: tn_wmyboun%20(164).jpg][Image: tn_bmyboun%20(163).jpg][Image: tn_bmymib%20(166).jpg][Image: tn_mafboss%20(113).jpg][Image: tn_vmaff1%20(124).jpg][Image: tn_vmaff2%20(125).jpg][Image: tn_vmaff3%20(126).jpg][Image: tn_wmomib%20(165).jpg]

[color=red]_[color=blue]_[color=green]Thanks For Looking[color=blue]_[color=red]_

Please Note: This IS NOT A Gang

You may ntoice a simialirty to the Xtreme Admin topic.
This post will be improved.

Re: LVP HitMan Agency - Sander - 08-13-2007

http://move.to/gangforum

Re: [NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency - fat0 - 08-13-2007

I would join, but im already in a gang and not planning to leave it, and 50/50 is too high imo.

Re: [NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency - Cave - 08-13-2007

I didn't intend this to be a gang, but it was moved here for some reason :? , and ill lower the bounty then  ;)

Re: [NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency - tomozj - 08-13-2007

Nice concept.

Also, as this is a group/organization, it falls under the general category of gang. ;)

thx and ok :)

Remember, You do not have to leave your current gang to be in the Agency!

Re: [NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency - Stone_Cold - 08-13-2007

Your planning of hunting people down for money . . . wow, there is more people liek me on the server  >:)

hehe, :)

zomg, no one wants to join? :<

Re: [NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency - Stone_Cold - 08-14-2007

Yer ill join, if i earn some money out of it :D
Im desperate for money. I accidentally withdrew all 60 mill i had left wearlier and got 30 mill taken away in taz instantly.

Re: [NOT A GANG]LVP HitMan Agency - Cave - 08-14-2007

yes you earn money for staying in the agency 8)

apply with the application form :9~