please
please
please
please
please
I BEG YOU SIR PLEASE UN BAN ME
(08-14-2007, 09:11 PM)rockr link Wrote: -cut 1000 'Please's-
That, 'my friend', will get you banned from the forums  :w
[move]If you get a hint that i cheat than you can easily kick ma ass and BAN ME [/move]

i know you guys will un ban me

thanks a lot if you un ban look if i am a cheater so i dun waste ma time even nor urz but simply i dont cheat but...........
@ please sir JOKES APART

sir look,,,,,as tomozj sir says now delete gta sa-mp

please sir if you could help me .......................................i dont do cheating nor i am not that mad to waste my time

i know your time is so expensive that its not too easy to run this topics/server and all

but think of me sir ? a poor child
Denied
ACCEPT IT PLEASE

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE you guys if you un ban me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if not ..................................................... :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( ;( ;( ;( :( :( i am going now i wont disturb you guys

the truth is i neva cheat , if you un ban me .it rocking and if you not ................nothing to say as you have denied me

@ u guys hav misunderstanding still .......but ............. I REALLY LOVED YOUR SERVER .........i wont go on  other server like ........please unban me this time 

LAST CHANCE PLEASE SIR I BEG YOU PLEASE SIR LAST CHANCE EVEN I DONT CHEAT BUT LAST CHANCE
LAST CHANCE UN BAN ME I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU caz i am a lil child and u guys have hurt me now i wont disturb you just waiting for  you last reply and STILL 2 words to say UNBAN ME
I WONT DISTURB YOU NOW

WAITING FOR LAST REPLY OF BOTH ADMINS

[Image: warnpmod.gif] stfu
We already made our decisions, so why are you still here?