Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

takeing race cars
my freind jumped over to the monster truck destruction derby as soon as he got in he ctped to me and he could drive the monster truck after that where ever =D hope this helps fixing bugs
Hi, that was me.
Katie said it wasn't exactly a bug, but it wasn't exactly allowed either. So it'll probably be 'fixed' in LVP 3. The only quick solution I can think of is making actual invisible boundaries around the vehicle spawn.

Another easy solution would be simply to lock them. There's probably a way to make vehicles spawn locked. One of the things I noticed was that the passenger door was locked; I had to /lock and then /unlock it so you could get in.
It is idd, very easy to make them spawn locked, And unlock them when the Miniagme starts, But becuase theres about 20, To much messing, And There is no rule that states robbing monster trucks is not allowed...
This isn't really a bug. There is a timer which checks if anyone is in the area. If so, he will be respawned somewhere else. This timer runs only every couple of seconds. We can increase that, but that will also increase lag because the gamemode will be heavier. The gamemode is heavy enough already ;)
It's not really priority to change this because we think noone will be harmed if anyone steals a car from the derby arena. When someone starts the derby the cars will be respawned anyway.
Leave my monstertruck alone :/ to bad you can't find it the regular way !

monstertruck F T W !
regular way? You admins suck! :P You can just /gotocar monster!

[me=Grove]runs[/me]
well i just wanted to report anyway thanks for info badeend
Lmao, the area is restricted, i flew over it in a helicopter and was like wtf, so the helicopter disappeared lol.
(08-12-2007, 11:52 AM)Stone_Cold link Wrote: Lmao, the area is restricted, i flew over it in a helicopter and was like wtf, so the helicopter disappeared lol.
Hilarious.
>=|
Yes, it was actually, thank you for rejoicing in my delight :)