Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN] - Strength in Numbers
hey hapyy birthday m8!  :+
The official SiN promo will be released in the next 24 hours, keep yer heineys posted here to get an exclusive viewing of the footage! =P

Watch this space!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j2aQOKadiZA

In the meantime check out one of our members recent stunts video.
[SiN]Tape <3
Hehe, allready seen that one  :)

[me=Makaveli]waits for promo vid[/me]
The promo is great. Just gotta wait for d3 to upload it somewhere. The one ghost had didnt have the greatest quality so we're working on that.
Since posting in ban appeals isn't possible Id like to get my point of view put across on this.  Firstly I cant believe that you ban people for being "disrespectful" towards admins, some admins not that often but some have cocky/arrogant attitudes and nothing happens to them I would call that being disrespectful towards the players the same players that keep this server active and play here because they like it, I dont know the other side of the story but HaZe is a friend of mine and to hear that he was banned because he called an admin 'gay' is rediculous like come on take your fingers out of your ass, what makes you so special that if you get called gay or get flamed we get banned thats slightly undermining.  There are many other way's to stop flaming kicking, muting etc but a straight ban is a bit harsh.  No doubt you'll come back at me with some smart ass reply, but thats upto you guys just read what ive said.
(07-16-2007, 05:37 PM)Ryank!lla link Wrote: Since posting in ban appeals isn't possible Id like to get my point of view put across on this.  Firstly I cant believe that you ban people for being "disrespectful" towards admins, some admins not that often but some have cocky/arrogant attitudes and nothing happens to them I would call that being disrespectful towards the players the same players that keep this server active and play here because they like it, I dont know the other side of the story but HaZe is a friend of mine and to hear that he was banned because he called an admin 'gay' is rediculous like come on take your fingers out of your ass, what makes you so special that if you get called gay or get flamed we get banned thats slightly undermining.  There are many other way's to stop flaming kicking, muting etc but a straight ban is a bit harsh.  No doubt you'll come back at me with some smart ass reply, but thats upto you guys just read what ive said.
True dat.

Anyway. SiN PROMO FINISHED!!!!!!!!! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hm9e6SESKuU
(07-16-2007, 05:37 PM)Ryank!lla link Wrote: There are many other way's to stop flaming kicking, muting etc but a straight ban is a bit harsh.

We have tried kicking and muting him. So when he still didnt get the point that what he is doing is not allowed on the server, we banned him.
LOL on that day you havent muted me once or kicked me once. you just banned me.
(07-16-2007, 10:13 PM)HaZe link Wrote: LOL on that day you havent muted me once or kicked me once. you just banned me.

I didnt ban you.

And i was talking about other nights.