Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

To All B&A menbers
(04-28-2007, 02:29 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: to xasapis hmm i could translate for him..^^when he is  a grecce...im half greece my mum is greece and my dad is german so ???

Jamee!Rocks! = multiculturerguy  _O- _O-
i saw ### playing today on LVP and the other days. So i think we could delete him from the Undetermined members list  :+
Grove used to pretend to be ### by entering as ####... just an FYI. Make sure it's the 3 #s ;)

-tj
Ok, haven't seen him for a looooong time.
Still, playing once every 2 months isn't enough.
(04-29-2007, 09:10 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Grove used to pretend to be ### by entering as ####... just an FYI. Make sure it's the 3 #s ;)

-tj
omg wat an loser !  :o
PLz guys comme more on LVP , i know u guys have life's (not like coldthugz  :) ) but try to comme a little more online .
Thx
AzErTy
why doesnt te B&A server works ?? (it say that the server has 9999 ping )  :?
(05-02-2007, 03:05 PM)azerty link Wrote: why doesnt te B&A server works ?? (it say that the server has 9999 ping )  :?

Because it's offline. It's hosted on Ronald's home computer, so it's only on when he opens it.

A 24-7 server would cost money, and would make it harder for Ronald to develop the script (would have to keep uploading it if he wanted to make it live every time).

-tj
what is the ip or the dns of ronalds testserver ? ^^
(05-02-2007, 06:46 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Because it's offline. It's hosted on Ronald's home computer, so it's only on when he opens it.

A 24-7 server would cost money, and would make it harder for Ronald to develop the script (would have to keep uploading it if he wanted to make it live every time).

-tj
oh ok thx  ;)