Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Possible new Trial-Clowns
Nex ??

no sry...

when u call his name on the server, all the other laughing about him...

i dont think its good to choose him or to give him a chance
You betta check yoself befo you wreck yoself!

as ice cube would say  8)7
Nex = Tiana = my vote is no
dont know about the rest ;)
Agreed. But what about the others ? I think heard BLASTER before, could it be that he was a coldthug ? I might be wrong though...
Hopefully with SAMP 0.2 / LVP 3.0, there will be some more ppl, so we can recruit better ppl.
i think now its time that one of (or more) of Gang Leaders look in this topic an give our suggestions a chance as a trial-member...

or they give their oppinion to them... 

also we should look on our memberlist and aks us, where are alle the clowns an this list ?
Blaster is one of the first B&A members if I'm right. But he wasn't active anymore. Correct me if i'm wrong. :)

We have many members but not everyone is active anymore I guess. Maybe we could contact them and ask how and why, etc. :?
JimmyNL looks promising, i had some 1on1's with him yesterday, he isn't THAT good, but good enough to give him a chance. Still need to talk to him about some stuff first.
The_Killer - never seen him
Puma[NL] - Saw his name once
BLASTER - If I'm right he was B&A a long time ago, but i might be wrong, I also had some 1on1's with him yesterday. He needs more training, then he can try again.
nex - no
Twister(NL) - never seen him
And Xanland then? Don't know if he was on the last days because I wasn't on that much (was trying 0.2). He has an nice attitude the times when I was ingame. :)
[me=Og_tez]thinks there should be a league of trainers, like B&A, not trial but undertraining on a strict program. With rules.[/me]
too much rules mean less fun...

so please don't make to much of them...

and trainers - i think some fightclub events would help...

also more gangwars as the last weeks... 

but first we need trainees :D