Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Idea] some new minigame's.....
Idea's I've come up today
teamdeath match (or a point system)
@ the SAM sites near area 51
2 teams, both at their base inside the sam site with weapon pickups (remove weapon on entrance)
they both spawn in the centre of the playfielf wothout weapons, they have to get to their base, for weapons and armour. when they have that, they have to goto the other base and score (wait 4-6 sec in marker) team what has 3 point win and get 1 mil (split over the players that won)

pic
[Image: idea%201.png]

teamdeatch match (or points)
@the hoover dam
the gameplay is the same as at idea #1, but at another location. the benevits of this location is the places of the bases, its harder to get to the base.

the only problem here is the respawnzones (when u enter them while not in the minigame)
pic
[Image: idea%202.png]

I call it "duckhunt"
@the outside shooting range, 2 teams 1 team is standing in the boxes with an normal piston, the secondteam (1-2 players) has only a shotgun(remmington, the normal police shotgun).
the first team has to shoot the second team, and the other way around
pic(s)
team 2 [img height=300]http://oostcoast.oo.funpic.de/files/idea%20%233%201.jpg[/img]
team 1 [img height=300]http://oostcoast.oo.funpic.de/files/idea%20%233%202.jpg[/img]

idea #4 is just a concept, the location is the empty town in sierra robana (not ghost town, but the white stone one)
i think team DM, again
like one team spawn @ desert air strip, get in plane, and land near the town, and just kill everyone
pic of loc:
[Image: idea%204.png]

please, reply, let me know what u think, and what can be better :)

8)
Wow, nice ideas. I like the idea of the team deathmatches, but I'm not sure I understand the first one after reading it for the first time... I'll look over it :)

-tj
:D Nice list of idea's !! i was already started with a teamdeathmatch script but never finished it :+ Maybe i'll do that this easter !
(04-07-2007, 02:04 PM)JUTD link Wrote: :D Nice list of idea's !! i was already started with a teamdeathmatch script but never finished it :+ Maybe i'll do that this easter !

Yeah, and setup multiple possible locations? Activated by an online administrator.

Also, another spot which I used in my script was the gang base and that spot down the road with a load of flats/apartements and a swimming pool. It's surrounded by fences.

-tj
Nice idea's oostcoast :D
Nice mate would go well :)
Not much to add, except brilliant ideas!  :9~
Nice idea's!
But I don't think we should start developing them for LVP 2.5, but we should wait till LVP 3.0, with the minigame handlers.
But thats something to decide for Peter/Badeend/Martijnc.
thanks for al the good comment of u! :)

(04-07-2007, 06:19 PM)Nakebod link Wrote: But I don't think we should start developing them for LVP 2.5, but we should wait till LVP 3.0
thats to bad, but I alreaty thought that it wouldnt be possible, we have to wait until LVP-3.0 :)

8)
Well, they could be developed for 2.5.
But LVP 3.0 will get minigame handlers, like race handlers, derby handlers ... So with less code, we can create more minigames.
So, simply said: If "we" develop them for 2.5, they have to be rewriten for maybe 90%, to fit in the handlers.