Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Stepping down
Well now is a good time as any to announce this officially, I will not hold it off any longer. I have decided to step down as one of the gang leaders of B&A and focus more on the server development side of things. Since most of you have probably noticed I don't play on LVP much anymore - partly due to my intolerance of some of the players there and the stress of it all - I think this is the right time. SaLvo is now the logical choice to take my place and the associated responsibilities if he so wishes and this opens up the possiblility of promoting a new gang co-leader. I will not be leaving the gang for good, you will still see me around in the #B&A IRC channels, but my involvement with the gang in-game will be limited. I will no longer be council nor deal with the recruiting of new members to the gang. I really hope the gang continues to stay together and that me stepping down as leader doesn't influence this.

Best Wishes

Ronald_McDonald
Arrrrrr  ;(
Well, thx for everything, i hope we still see u around sometime...
wish u all the best  :)
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

It's your choice, I hope your server will be nice :D
Bye :w
thx for everything ronald  :+

wish u the best  O+

u make a good job! so i hope too see u in the future ..

and stay ->  :+

nice regards, harlot
very sad to see u step down, but understandable
i will try to do my job as good as u did,
im sure ill see u on irc, and hopefully also in LVP sometimes.
good luck with the server development stuff.

take good care of urself, and your nose.

salvo
At first, I was a little saddened when I saw this topic, but a few moments later I came to realize that this move is what the gang needs to move forward. We can now actively recruit and manage the gang, without hassling you whilst trying to develop your own server. You have done lots of work for B&A, and I wish you the best of luck with your server, and other things in life :D

I hope we'll still see you rolling with the clowns whenever it suits you, but no pressure  O+

Anyway, thanks for everything again Ronald. And good luck with leading us SaLvo :)

-tj
just wanted to say, since im just making my LVP Cruise movie from this evening, im addicting it to you ronald  :+
Check it out if u have time, will be up sometime tomorrow on the LVP section  :w
Thanks for everything Ron. :7
I also want to say that I'm quitting playing SA-MP for a while(few weeks ,few months?) , because of some other games in which me and my friends want to join the tournaments, for which we need a focus on one Game and much Training.
So I'll play very inactive and I hope that I don't get kicked out of the Gang.
Maybe you will see me for a little time on the servers which I hope I'll be able to :).
And also I'll take a look on the forums and on IRC  :)

Cya Guys!
we should recruit ronald_macquick  :P
But ronald u are still in b&a ?
Sad that you are doing a step back. But good luck with what you are going to do. :)