Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Stepping down
(04-06-2007, 08:01 AM)azerty link Wrote: But ronald u are still in b&a ?

Yeah, he's taking the position of Gang Server Developer :)

-tj
well :? :? ;( ;( okay thank u for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Make ur job good with the server........

gratz to salvo to leaderĀ  :) :) :)hope u make ur job good :) :) :)

[me=deguz]hugs Ronnie :)[/me]
have some nice DinDins ;)
btw i'm sad about hearing that, but i understand your choice, and i hope it will be the best for you ;)
I see what he means, and i'll be inactive from LVP too, the people piss me off and it's getting on my nerves if you need me i'll probally be helping ronald with his server testing and suchlike or doing my own if he has nothing to test, i'll come on for the wars and such but otherwise they all get on my nerves B&A don't just the other little prats and such, anyways laterz ;)
I agree that alot of players are getting on my nerves, and that adds the the reason why I play LVP less these days. I guess I could try and join the ingame crew, as that's more fun - but honestly, I'm here to learn. I'm learning how to script SAP gamemodes, as SAP scripts use a different syntax - and I'd like to understand as many 'syntaxes' as I can.

I guess Ronald is similar to me in this case. He is probably eager to learn, and finds that there are alot of idiots on LVP these days.

-tj