Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Which City Should Rockstar have chosen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New York / Liberty City(as is)
30.77%
20 30.77%
Tokyo
15.38%
10 15.38%
Australia
1.54%
1 1.54%
London
10.77%
7 10.77%
FiXeRlAnD
13.85%
9 13.85%
NetherNetherLand
18.46%
12 18.46%
Texas City
3.08%
2 3.08%
Afghanastan(sp? lol)
1.54%
1 1.54%
Other
4.62%
3 4.62%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GTA 4 discussion
Nah, If they were in previous versions they won't move them out now I think..
Grove, you have NO evidence to prove your statement... and no good reasons to back it up. Without those 'GTA Classics' that you mention, the game would suck. Of course they'll leave them in. The PS3 has like 60GB discs or something - plenty of space! :)

-tj
I don't know if it was asked before in this topic but when does this game comes out for the PC? What was the time between with SA, the release date from ps2 and the release date for PC? That was almost a year or so if I'm right? :?
A official PC release hasn't been set yet. However, odds are there is going to be one. The SA PS2 release was in October and the PC release in June the next year. I expect someting similar to happen this time.
Yep, I think so too...

very frustrating  :(
Indeed.  -O-

Now I know why some are going to buy an console for this game. But I hate playing on consoles. I just like keyboard and mouse. :'(
I love playing on consoles, but I also like playing on the computer. I agree that it's fustrating that we have to either wait half a year or splash out. :X

-tj
[me=Stef]hopes they lower the prize for the X360 within 6 months.[/me]

If so I will certainly buy it, just to play GTA4  :+
I rather buy an PS3 tbh  :D

Maybe in a year..... orso. Cos' it waaaay too expensive now  :r :(
Yeah me too FiXeR. The PS3's graphics are like 10x better, along with the interface and such - despite what any XBox360 fanboy might say.

-tj