Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

"JX - Media" Productions Section
Hi, this is the official "JX - Media" Productions thread.
I'll post here all movies made by us, so check now and then.
This thread is not only here for enjoying you with movies, but everyone can ask and answer questions about editing etc.
Whenever there is a new video, this thread will get bumped and there will be some information given about the movie [ Copyrights, programs used, music used, etc. ]

If you want to join us you always can ask here, the chance you'll get rejected is slim !
Also, there are no specific requirements needed, I'll PM the link for Sony Vegas 8 ( if needed )
Another useful thing to know when you join is that you can ask whoever to act in your movie BUT the rule is you'll use the "JX - Media" Productions tag ( This may appear in the beginning or the end of the movie )

That is all so far, enjoy watching movies and of course, we are here to help you, with every question about the subject :)

© "JX - Media"
Stunt Vibes

Duration : 1.33 minute(s)
Copyrights : "JX - Media" Productions [ EvilGate ]
Story : Random stunts
Server : Las Venturas Playground
Programs used : Fraps ( for recording ) ; Sony Vegas 8 ( for editing )
Music used : Anberlin - The Feel Good Drag & King Arthur soundtrack

I know it is a bit short, but I hope you enjoy it, if you got any questions, ask them !
(Blame youtube for the bad quality )
[youtube=425,350]Le8hiCKbucE[/youtube]

I'll upload it at dailymotion sooner as later
Nice work
half video it only freaking words other half only with moto jumping and spining...And with the stunt plane if you call that a trick so...LOL if you want stunt plane tricks contact me baby  :w
I know you can do everything better, Zezima.
Thanks Jay <3
[me=Nakebod]agrees with Zezima :+[/me]
I haven't seen 1 perfect landing, only with spinning at the end, which makes it an ugly jump :)
And the text at the beginning is totally unreadable. And since 1/3th of the movie is unreadable...

Improvements needed, stunt-wise and also editing :)
I'll take this as a tip, all so, the text is unreadable because Youtube's quality sucks :+
Thanks anyway :>
Not a bad video, good song choice, nice transitions and effects, just needs a bit of touching up:

The text was blurred, you can just about understand the words JX productions, and Stun bes (stunt vibes?)
^^
Some of the half stunts at the beggining were better than some of the full stunts in the vid. Swap them round ;)

Also, video name+who it was made by at the beggining, music, software and stuff like that at the end.

Hope this helped :D
Okay, thanks for the hints and tips :+
Btw, I put the music and such an information above my video, like I did now :)