Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaints
Hello, I was wondering, why can't you ban people based on video evidence ?  I understand that there can be some bugs like if we report someone for health hacks, but I'm thinking of aimbot.
Imo, a video is the best thing that can prove something, MOSTLY in the case of 'togglers'... 
Just a quick note...
This topic should explain why.
It kind of, but srsly tho, sometimes it's just annoying to have footage from a person that is more than blatantly cheating, and know he cannot get banned... But whatever, I guess I can't change your minds :o)
While we understand the frustrations, Harambe, it is important to also acknowledge that the variables involved are simply ludicrous. What if a player manipulates the footage? What if the "cheater" is simply bugged/glitched? What if an administrator is simply making their vehicle fly through the air? What if they were granted the usage of a command? These (and so many others) are all questions we need to consider, and as such it would be unfair of us to just take the word of a third party.

Further, LVP does not hand out permanent bans (at least, not even remotely often). Thus, even if we did ban the player, said ban would be temporary. We still encourage you to use /report while in-game, as we can see reports from IRC (even when you think there are no crew members online).

It should also be noted that this is not a new rule, but simply a reiteration due to the sudden increase in reports of this nature.
Ye I understand, and I know that /report is veryyyyy useful on this server, but it happens that it doesn't work as planned and there isnt an admin available. But it is true that admins are almost always here..
I think this topic can now be closed, thanks TEF for your help :)
You are most welcome! Please feel free to reach out to us again if you so desire! ;)