Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

luna
Since lvp were empty i was playing another server time to time. While playing were saw some guys where i know in lvp. one of i know luna playing in same server. I remember hes already got banned few years ago from another server for using aimbot, some admins and regular players of lvp already know that. I just let you know he is still using aimbot with some kind of health hack. ( his health doesnt down like normaly, it looks like pikachu mod who used few years ago and got banned for that name called nonzero ) Lvp seems empty but will some guys play here again. One of guy maybe will luna. I just let you know he (somes think he has a pussy means girl) still using some kind of hack. Hes get rekted.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?2687-Luna

luna ban

lol
Man up Karisma.
Definitely not the first time she got banned for ab lol
Zeer interessant :)
(11-07-2014, 12:16 PM)mrhydro link Wrote: Zeer interessant :)

actually once we ( some regular players ) were see him using aimbot and got banned from another server, its not comes to me interesting. The interesting thing is he still doesnt accept he using aimbot. He just accuses us ( some admins wit me ) of lying after being caught while using hack. Also hes not ashamed what he makes. He just think his girl name will save his ass always.
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=33054.msg460752#msg460752 date=1415358626]
she

^ another fanboy of male pretending to be female in an online gaming
Haha not heard that fucking annoying sound bug in years.
(11-07-2014, 12:16 PM)mrhydro link Wrote: Zeer interessant :)
why make topic?