Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lucid Dreaming
ive failed at every attempt, cant stop thinking about breathing
(10-06-2011, 03:55 AM)LIke link Wrote: ive failed at every attempt, cant stop thinking about breathing
Oh I'd probably fail then I think alot in bed :)
I once dreamt Hitman was gay and when I woke up in the morning I talked to him and realized it wasn't a dream.

Lucid dreaming, yeah. Have had it happen to me looooooots of times. Just as I'm passing by and I see something happen and it's as if I already saw that happen. I'm like wat.jpg
(10-10-2011, 02:49 PM)XiZ link Wrote: I once dreamt Hitman was gay and when I woke up in the morning, I talked to him and realized it wasn't a dream.

:o Roflmao, Hitman you should ban him  >:)
(09-09-2011, 01:35 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I DID IT!
I had a lucid dream I was having sex with IDmad and he was enjoying it.
Then he stopped enjoying it but I kept raping him. I got so hard I came through my mattress and had to buy a new one.
dont force ppl to do anythin  ;(
(10-10-2011, 02:49 PM)XiZ link Wrote: Just as I'm passing by and I see something happen and it's as if I already saw that happen. I'm like wat.jpg
Deja vu right there
I really want to try lucid dreaming, but im scared something might happen. should i have someone watch me just in case?  :?
[Image: 3T2V218755.jpg]
(04-15-2012, 03:00 AM)sox3 link Wrote: I really want to try lucid dreaming, but im scared something might happen. should i have someone watch me just in case?  :?

I Dont think someone died because of that :)
but probably you will be agonized if that happen, and i think that's something that happens you don't try it