Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(11-22-2009, 09:47 AM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah this'll be Chelsea's year I think. Better them than United :)
lol, hater
(11-22-2009, 01:53 PM)Strika link Wrote: lol, hater

:)

Man U haven't been as strong this season as they were last season...but neither have Liverpool but it's deffo not our time. Maybe next season but this season we're lucky if we get an FA Cup final and win that.

An if Man U win they'll beat our title record....so...bring it on Chelsea!

At the Liverpool vs Man City game it was odd...there was an ex Liverpool player (Bellamy), ex Everton player (Lescott), ex-Chelsea player (Sean Write-Phillips and maybe someone else?), ex Arsenal player (Adebayor (damn him)) and an ex Man U player (Tevez).
And Bellamy tryna use the 'old buddies / team mates' trick to try staying on our good side.

The commentators at the start said that he has a great attitude...at Liverpool he chased Riise with a golf club!
was a decent game but I thought we could of produced alot more.

So.
Apparently, were after Ruud van Nistelrooy, I myself would like to see him at Anfield, especially on Loan. Hes a goal scorer and we could do someone to help Torres upfront, and put Gerrard back in Midfield where he belongs...

But it could just be News Paper talk.
(11-22-2009, 07:06 PM)Alpha link Wrote: was a decent game but I thought we could of produced alot more.

So.
Apparently, were after Ruud van Nistelrooy, I myself would like to see him at Anfield, especially on Loan. Hes a goal scorer and we could do someone to help Torres upfront, and put Gerrard back in Midfield where he belongs...

But it could just be News Paper talk.

Some fans want him but I don't fancy him. He's too old and we need young stars like van Persie or someone like that.
Arsenal 2 - 0 Standard
Barca : 2 - 0 Inter
Decebren 0 - 1 Liverpool

Arsenal v Chelsea this Sunday

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football...384025.stm

fucking italians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAKNf8ARz...vie_player

shark when he was little ^ lmao
fukin van persie D:
(11-28-2009, 11:13 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: fukin van persie D:
Next transfer window arsenal need atleast 1 or 2 strikers
What time's the London derby? The Merseyside derby is a 1:30 kickoff (they like to get these games outta the way before people get too drunk an stuff) an if the London derby's not too late I might watch it.

And lol Fabregas thinks Gerrard's better than Lampard. :) Nice thing to say before goin into a derby against Lampard init lol