Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HC4L Hardcore For Life
half the hc4l got banned? did i miss something in my time of being in active?? who got banned?  :o :o
(11-09-2009, 08:08 PM)gtaman3000 link Wrote: half the hc4l got banned? did i miss something in my time of being in active?? who got banned?  :o :o

U...-.-
why is this reopened:P put me out of the list please and i see you back if SHOEBOX reopen it :w
(11-11-2009, 07:21 PM)DonFranco link Wrote: why is this reopened:P put me out of the list please and i see you back if SHOEBOX reopen it :w

Wasn't Shoebox out of HC4L entirely?
(11-11-2009, 07:22 PM)Victor™ link Wrote: Wasn't Shoebox out of HC4L entirely?

He closed it.
And he only realised yesterday that it was reopened...
(11-12-2009, 01:15 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: And he only realised yesterday that it was reopened...

Ouch...the fact that they reopened it without his permission is bad enough....but not even telling him at all? That's just wrong...you should show loyalty to those that made you, not forget all about them.
(11-12-2009, 07:00 PM)Munch link Wrote: Ouch...the fact that they reopened it without his permission is bad enough....but not even telling him at all? That's just wrong...you should show loyalty to those that made you, not forget all about them.

Who cares man, they are banned anyway.
(11-12-2009, 07:15 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Who cares man, they are banned anyway.

Banned or not it was still their clan and their members reopened it and never even let them know.
(11-12-2009, 07:19 PM)Munch link Wrote: Banned or not it was still their clan and their members reopened it and never even let them know.

I've told Terror about it weeks ago, and he doesnt give a shit... so tbh, who cares? It's not like this "clan" is playing samp anyways, i never seen anybody besides Merc wearing the tag.