Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Real Introduction by Zezima.
Enought crap , time for real things.

Ingame Name:  Zezima[HC4L]
Country  Lithuania
Age  17
Birthday  1992.01.08
Gender  Male
Playing SA-MP Since:  Oh i dont really know...Maybe 3 years or more i play it :x
Playing on LVP Since:  Ehmm Around same day as chevy started , maybe two days plus minus..

Other games: Most of them are single player , so i wont name them  :Y)

Introduction 

Hey so im Zezima... i dont really know what to write here  :X but ill try something , a little story how i started at LVP

Yeah so first days at LVP i was allways at airport driving planes and stuff , about 1 week of playng at LVP i bought  guns started to kill chevy and garnz at LVP airport cuz they where allways camping there..2 weeks later (as i remember) i got banned for racism , called someone in PM the N word. Even tried to lie in my ban topic i sayd its my friend i tell him that stuff hahah. But admins knew that he wasnt my friend  8)  , then i got banned for 3 days i think and i found new server , there where allways like 3-8 people. It was [SAP] server San Andreas Pilots , so i joined that gang/clan , they learned me to do all shit i can do now with planes. Most of the time we did there is role playng , fly from one city to other and land nicely and stuff..So yeh [SAP] is prob my first clan , but it was non fighting clan  ;) , later on i goed to LVP i remember this clan [PG] they where owning allways near ship..HAha , so some months after that i meet shoebox i think , he saw something in me and keept me near his wing , trained me a little , told me to get rid of "slut" skin and get normal one hahah , so picked homeless guy the one im wearing allways now..So later those days when i was in [HC4L_E] , mafo teached me that i need to shot infront of people a little , cuz i was allways aiming at theyr body haha xD , so yeh time passed like that.Still i wont forget one day in LVP , the time when i beated maddolis in 1 vs 1 duel, even then i was way shitier then now , but then everyone snaped , and started to ask "WTF IS this Zezima guy wtf is he", most of the guy's who sayd that was BB members lal.. ..Still gotta say big thanks to Lithrim who teached me c bug , and its very in handy sometimes haha , Well yeh thats like that..Oh i only play at LVP server all times, prob becouse there is no server like that , good atmosfere , good crew , people is nice to chat and sometimes have lil flame's.. Yeh prob if not LVP id just uninstal my samp , the only thing samp is in my pc is LVP...

So yeh thats kinda that..Later maybe ill add something more  :'(
Lol i remember [SAP] nice server they had.
"Welcome" :D
Anyways, I like your attitude ;D
(07-25-2009, 02:08 PM)Just_Nobody link Wrote: "Welcome" :D
Anyways, I like your attitude ;D
Ehh me too.
Tc Zez!
You forgot to add: "mah friend came to ma crib and installed me SA-MP, and he tested it out in an official server using racism and got me banned for 3 days" :P

Anyways, you're a cool guy, remember the Saturday evening when we were talking about *snip*? Eh, EH? :D Heheheh...
(07-25-2009, 06:31 PM)Mark link Wrote: You forgot to add: "mah friend came to ma crib and installed me SA-MP, and he tested it out in an official server using racism and got me banned for 3 days" :P

Never happend..
(07-25-2009, 06:31 PM)Mark link Wrote: Anyways, you're a cool guy, remember the Saturday evening when we were talking about *snip*? Eh, EH? :D Heheheh...

No...Refresh my memory lulz
You forgot the part where you became the victim of a cheat-ban 2-3 times :P

And like all your other intros, NICE!
nice :)
Really nice intro, and good to get to know your SA:MP history some more :+
Lol @ naming me for "teaching" c-bug _O- :P
Uhm

Hai? lol