[tr][td]Age[/td][td]14[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]23/10/1994[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]Male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]COD | L4D | CS:S[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]January 2007[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]June/July 2007[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]History[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Littlewhitey's
What new player from around the time of 2006/2007 didn't start here? LW was the best server around back then, all the big clans would be on there, and the first clan I hung around with was [SMITH], thinking back on it now im suprised they let a noob like me let them hang around with them, they were really cool but I sorta drifted away from them.

Then I recognized [SiN], I got to know the clan, and I became friendly with them, fought alongside them on the Ship, and I wanted to join.

As I was a complete noob to SAMP back then, I used to a joypad (lol), so when I was training with [SiN]SHADY(LilWeeZy) and [SiN]Ghost, it was clear to them that my skills were no were near good enough for [SiN], they told me to get a mouse, but I didn't exactly do that, instead, I used a Touchpad, the common mouse for a laptop. I was suprisingly good with it, and my skills got better So [SiN] told me to train more, and SHADY recommended me to join his friends gang on LW, which was (S), and SHADY's friend was ofcoure Flyby. (S) was a laid back gang as I remember and I had a decent time there, but then I found more servers to play on.

GTA:Tournament
I played GTA:T for a bit, and I joined a clan called <NwO>, New World Order. (S) were cool with me being in NwO because they didn't care along as it was only for GTA:T. The person who recruited me was Nyo, who is in [NB] atm. This was nothing big but we had great fights with our rivals [CIA], and [PTM], too. Nyo and <NwO> helped me on the Walk Weapons side of fighting and I had a good time at GTA:T.

[SiN] - Strength in Numbers

The day came when I was ready to join [SiN], I applied for them on their website and the person who was going to try me out, was [SiN]Ghost. Ghost raped me in the tryout, and I knew I was going to be denied for sure, but even though he destroyed me, Ghost accepted me into the clan, and I remember [SiN]d3str0y3r being there too. I can't exactly remember why Ghost accepted me but I was very grateful for it. But, (Back to the LW Chapter), since (S) were allies with [SiN] back on LW's, Ghost and d3 wanted me to change my name from Neil (My real name) to a real nickname, I had been thinking about it for a while and I picked Alpha, Ghost liked it, so Alpha it was.
So yeah, (S) didn't know I was in [SiN], except for Flyby(S), since he was real cool with us and he understood that I already wanted to join [SiN].

As time went on, [SiN]HaZe introduced us to a new SA:MP server, called Las Venturas Playground and we all loved it, and certainly pwned there at the time. We were pretty much friendly with ColdThugZ and fought against O&B and B&A.

Soon after, I introduced [SiN] to GTA:T, were we had a couple active players on GTA:T from SiN, Me, HaZe, Fisken, Ghost(Short While), and more. In our first week of playing there, we got a gang color, which in other words we made it into the Top 10 gangs, which was great fun.

I for one wanted to take it further into the GTA:T scene, I left [SiN] for [CIA], and at that night I loved [CIA], I felt good, but it was later on that I highly regretted it, RBOMB was sad for me leaving and d3 wasn't expecting me to leave like that. [CIA] knew I made the wrong move, so they understood if I left to re-join [SiN], so I did.

The following night I felt relieved, happy to be back in [SiN], and things where the way it was ment to be again. But sadly [SiN] was closed, because [SiN] was going through series of inactive periods (Quoted by R*BOMB) and finally R*BOMB and d3str0y3r (The Leaders) felt, it was over.

So I joined [CIA], aswell as former [SiN] Member, HaZe.

[CIA] - Central Intelligence Agency
[CIA] was one of the best clans on GTA:T, led by Pacwarz and $eb, now members of [NB]. We pretty much fought [PTM] and other rival gangs, I remember 1 time it was just me and HaZe against 4/5 [PTM], and they coulden't even get near us, we were dominating that night. Altough [CIA] didn't last long, the clan was closed and I then joined [SaW].

[SaW] - Soldiers at War
[SaW] was the only remaining clan left to join, and since LilWeeZy and Flyby were friends of mine since the start, they let me in the clan. HaZe joined, and Ryankilla was also in the clan, another ex-SiNner, along with Fisken. [SaW] was pretty much a chilled clan, and it still is, I designed a website for them that I was pretty proud of but eventually, the forums got spammed by Infinity and Scrappy lol, who hacked HaZe's Admin Account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Christmas, I had my appendix took out, and I moved house, my PC was broke, so that led me to be inactive for a year, I came on every 4/5 months, but not for long, But I would always check on the forums. After a long vacation away, I came back to find [SaW] has been lowered to the 2-man clan they were orgiginally were, WeeZy and Flyby.

So then I joined <P> The Prodigies, I don't remember actually playing since I was inactive, and later on I got kicked for being inactive, but I understood completley why they kicked me so I was cool with it. From there on I moved onto PS3, COD4 & 5.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now: [SaW]
So, for Christmas I got a MacBook Pro, and I got boot camp, pm's saying come back to SAMP, and I was intrested in it, I joined [SaW] as it was once again open for good, and im having a cool time again on SAMP, not only SAMP but more games like L4D, and CS:S, and there is alot more to come. :)

Shoutouts:

R*BOMB
Ghost
LilWeeZy
Flyby
HaZe
Ryankilla
d3str0y3r
Gunso
Tom
TeCh9
Nyo
Pacwarz
Seb
Fisken
Makaveli
Mike[SiN]
Jay/Grove
SidVicious
McSW
Darius
TopGuN
Carcass
Violax
DCreations
Sean3
8Ball
Shark
Cave
UzI
ZiGGY
Toe2Toe
Zaibastu
Darkfire
estroe
Ben
Fireburn
FateTrip
Hitman
Ganja
C0met
bLacK_kiLLa
TEF
Sarge
InMaTe^
Driver
ImMo

Adding more as I go.

great story mr Alpha  :)
nice story, enjoyed reading it  ;)
u problay was the best noob on LW alpha  :>
NEEEEEEEEEEEEILLLLLLLLLLL. :) :) :) :)
(07-04-2009, 05:10 AM)Alpha link Wrote: the forums got spammed by Infinity and Scrappy lol, who hacked HaZe's Admin Account.
ROFL, yeah I remember when Scrappy showed me the link on MSN, where they made HaZe's account post that he was joining [NN] xD
Nice story, Alpha.
(07-04-2009, 02:09 PM)Darius link Wrote: ROFL, yeah I remember when Scrappy showed me the link on MSN, where they made HaZe's account post that he was joining [NN] xD

Haha, again sorry if I missed people out on Shoutouts, my mind was blank last night.
nice story alpha
and lol that haze's acc got hacked xD
Excuse me where am I?