Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jerome [Intro]
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][/tr][/table]Jerome_Johnson/Jerome/[CF]Jerome[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Real Name:[/td][/tr][/table]Ben[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Country[/td][/tr][/table]I am from England[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][/tr][/table]21[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][/tr][/table]31/12/87[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][/tr][/table]Male[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][/tr][/table]Umm, played CoD2 for a while, but Sa-mp got me h00ked[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][/tr][/table]July/August of last year (08)[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][/tr][/table]Ummm, the start of January[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][/tr][/table]Hi, im Ben aka [CF]Jerome. Ive been playing sa-mp since summer last year, when i started playing at ls-rp. Up until sometime in November when i stopped and took a break from sa-mp. I then found LVP in the new year, met some incredible characters, and this is where i stay. Im 21 years old, i come from a small shitty little town called lol in England. I like playing sa-mp loads and, i'm a very keen RPer. I love old school rap and hip hop, new school artists can gtfo. Tupac is my fucking idol. I love the 90's, believe me, if i could go back to the 90's and leave this all behind, i would.Ummm .. when i'm not playing the nerd in LVP you can catch my doing some other geeky shit, or, writing music. I am a self proclaimed rapper. I love writing lyrics and, recording is just round the corner. I also like to party ... hard. When i actually do own some money, its gone in less than 12 hours, and the end result is me and my mates srsly wasted and broke again.Ummm, i used to be a big fan of skateboarding, back in the day i was into the scene alot.I used to race bangers ( derby cars ) at my local track, until it got closed down early last year. Until it closed that was my main hobby. My ambition in life is to be remembered in history books for something that changed the world for the better, and die accomplished. Now that might seem really gay to some people, and an impossible task to others but to me, its not. I'm very open minded about the universe and have strong opinions. So ummm ... thats about it  _O-. Hope you enjoyed reading and i'll see you IG  :w[table][tr][td][/td][/tr]

[/table]

WHAT A FAGGOT THO LOL  _O-
8)7 _O- _O- _O- _O-
Nice intro, Jerome :)

You're still new, so, WELCOME TO LVP!
(02-18-2009, 05:55 PM)Munch link Wrote: You're still new, so, WELCOME TO LVP!
Not really. :+

Hey Jerome! :D
Welcome Jerome
Hai TEF  :w
Hey there Jerome! You remember me right? Of course ya do! :)
Nice into Jeromeeeeeee  :) :)  :w
oHaX JJ :w Nice intro :D And indeed, u are a LVP nerd  :Y) :X :+
oHai LVP Nerd aka jerome...hw u doin??Nice intro btw.. :)