Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Say something positive and something negative about the poster above.
Pos: Nice guy, has same birthday as me :+

Neg: Uses words such as 'med' and 'ded' too often!  :P
Pos: dunno, maybe coz he owns #sa-mp?

Neg: Fake and gay
Pos: Allowed me to watch that LVP - LW game

Neg: Apparently dislikes me  :+
(08-01-2008, 04:31 PM)Felle link Wrote: Pos: Allowed me to watch that LVP - LW game

Neg: Apparently dislikes me  :+
Pos : only forum admin so he cant ban me ingame :D

Neg : admin :(, can ban me from forum.
Pos : He's Asian!  :) Nice guy in-game. Skilled player
Neg : Talks and flames too much. And types weird like uber, pwnt, 1337 shit
Pos : Good fighter, and a cool funny guy.

Neg : SCOTTISH  :P
(08-01-2008, 05:03 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Pos : Good fighter, and a cool funny guy.

Neg : SCOTTISH  :P
Pos: Good fighter, does not take insults too seriously, and I can have a laugh with him.

Neg: Has an obesession with 'fur' and forced me to post this.  :(
Pos : awesome 2shot, learned me it

Neg : when were having a flamewar tries to blackmail me with his training, thinks i take all his shit, turned into a kissass.
(08-01-2008, 05:36 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: Pos : awesome 2shot, learned me it

Neg : when were having a flamewar tries to blackmail me with his training, thinks i take all his shit, turned into a kissass.
Pos : Good fighter, and is fun to annoy  :) Also makes me laugh alot

Neg: Is basically a copy of me, using alot of words I do. I did not turn into a kiss ass, and unlike 8ball. You really are a furfag greyFOX. Does not show his daddy respect, and is a RP nerd. No, don't bother saying i'am too. Cos I kept getting banned for DM  :+
(08-01-2008, 05:39 PM)Darius link Wrote: Pos : Good fighter, and is fun to annoy  :) Also makes me laugh alot

Neg: Is basically a copy of me, using alot of words I do. I did not turn into a kiss ass, and unlike 8ball. You really are a furfag greyFOX. Does not show his daddy respect, and is a RP nerd. No, don't bother saying i'am too. Cos I kept getting banned for DM  :+
the FUCK you saying, YOU have no respect for it.