Las Venturas Playground
Football Topic - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Football Topic (/thread-21375.html)

Re: Football Topic - Alpha - 04-21-2010

(04-21-2010, 04:15 PM)XiZ link Wrote: anyways shut the fuck up sprite. just wait for the rematch. if barca loses then, you're allowed to say that they're shit.

hitman, so we're going to play like that, huh? then i hope bayern fucking lose to lyon tonight.

lol I thought you supported Chelsea?

Re: Football Topic - yeray - 04-21-2010

(04-21-2010, 04:15 PM)XiZ link Wrote: anyways shut the fuck up sprite. just wait for the rematch. if barca loses then, you're allowed to say that they're shit.
Lol if barça loses we still the only team with 6 cups won in 1 year so i dont think we are shit.. yesterday the referee helped A LOT to them... Penalt to dani alves and he showed yellow card to alves... 1 goal of iner is on offside (or w/e is called in english). The referee was a PT and friend of maurinho.... less words

Re: Football Topic - Hitman - 04-21-2010

hitman, so we're going to play like that, huh? then i hope bayern fucking lose to lyon tonight.

Wait what?

I hate Barca and like to see Inter defeat them, but it would have been better for Germany if Inter would have lost (cos its the only italian club left in the cups, and Bayern and Hamburg are still in.. so if Bayern wins both games and Hamburg does, Germany has more international points in total then italy, what means that Italy loses their 4th championsleague spot and Germany would gain that one. Means, next year there would be another german team in the CL (if they qualify))

So what the fuck are you talking about?

Re: Football Topic - Jean-Mi - 04-21-2010

(04-21-2010, 05:26 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Wait what?

I hate Barca and like to see Inter defeat them, but it would have been better for Germany if Inter would have lost (cos its the only italian club left in the cups, and Bayern and Hamburg are still in.. so if Bayern wins both games and Hamburg does, Germany has more international points in total then italy, what means that Italy loses their 4th championsleague spot and Germany would gain that one. Means, next year there would be another german team in the CL (if they qualify))

So what the fuck are you talking about?

I hope so

Re: Football Topic - XiZ - 04-21-2010

(04-21-2010, 02:30 PM)Hitman link Wrote: i still like the fact that they got their asses wiped :-D
im talking about this, hitman. i dont know if anyone has realized it yet, but i hate inter as much as i hate liverpool(and thats quite a lot). alpha, yes i support chelsea and since chelsea are out of CL now, im supporting barca. they are my 3rd favourite team, too.

Re: Football Topic - LiteZ - 04-21-2010

(04-21-2010, 04:15 PM)XiZ link Wrote: anyways shut the fuck up sprite.
no plz

Re: Football Topic - Alpha - 04-21-2010

and Why do you hate Inter and Liverpool?

LYON POUR LA VICTOIRE

Re: Football Topic - XiZ - 04-21-2010

(04-21-2010, 06:09 PM)Alpha link Wrote: and Why do you hate Inter and Liverpool?

LYON POUR LA VICTOIRE
i just dont like them. no particular reason. just plain, simple hatred.

p.s heh, just what i expected. 1-0 for bayern. although i hoped lyon would win, there was no way they could do that with their defensive strategy. but lyon looked as if they were satisfied with losing 1-0 at allianz arena.

Re: Football Topic - Hitman - 04-22-2010

unfair red card for Ribery  :(

Atleast the match got even 10 minutes later when the Lyon guy got  yellow/red

Re: Football Topic - Unbreak - 04-24-2010

Barcelona Vs Xerez
Zaragoza Vs Real Madrid

Real madrid hopes for Barca to fail because if they failed they will take the lead (If they win) But it's easy Match for the both teams

Good luck barca im sure we can do it :)