Las Venturas Playground
Football Topic - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Football Topic (/thread-21375.html)

Re: Football Topic - Munch - 11-18-2011

For the past few seasons, whoever won the first Liverpool vs Chelsea game of the season ended up doing the double. Although whenever we score against them they end up buying the scorer from us.

Here's to hoping Liverpool beat Chelsea on Sunday so we do the treble over them (rather than double) and Andy Carroll scores so we get an extra £50m in January.

Re: Football Topic - [Jordan] - 11-18-2011

Quote:shahum link=topic=22551.msg408631#msg408631 date=1321509253]
arsenalll is the best
Losing to Birmingham 2-1 in a cup final  :roll:. Right.

Re: Football Topic - Gaahl - 11-18-2011

I hope Mr. Moratti mantains his promises, I'm hoping to see some really nice (& young) players coming. FORZA INTER, nonetheless :(

Re: Football Topic - XiZ - 11-18-2011

(11-18-2011, 08:01 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: I hope Mr. Moratti mantains his promises, I'm hoping to see some really nice (& young) players coming. FORZA INTER, nonetheless :(
Coutinho, Castaignos - should play these guys more.

Re: Football Topic - XiZ - 11-19-2011

Oh wow. Bayern 0:1 Borussia Dortmund.

Guess who. Yup, Mario Götze.

On another note, RVP beat Norwich 2:1 today and Arab money won 3:1(1 goal and 2 penalties). Good game, Ryan Taylor and Ben Arfa.

Re: Football Topic - [NB]Zaibatsu - 11-19-2011

safc-ffc 0-0

1st half was pretty equal, dembele passed through 3 sunderland defenders but westwood saved. minutes later sessegnon (as the best of the match imo) hit post. 2nd half we didnt play so good, another mircale save from schwarzer saved us the point altho dempsey missed basically from 1vs1 with goalie. COYW

Re: Football Topic - Munch - 11-21-2011

I'd quite welcome Chelsea buying Johnson. They can keep their hands off our Maxi though.

Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool (Stamford Bridge)

First half was Liverpool's half, second half was Chelsea's half (in terms of dominance). Glen Johnson scored the winner in the second half.

The starting lineup was nice. Bellamy and Kuyt starting ahead of Downing and Henderson. I like Downing and Henderson though...but Kuyt is one player you don't leave out and Bellamy is someone you want playing as much as possible. Charlie Adam had a nice game and Maxi showed us how much we're missing him in the starting XI.

Re: Football Topic - Greyfox - 11-21-2011

yeaaah told you go liverpioolk

Re: Football Topic - Jay - 11-21-2011

(11-21-2011, 01:33 AM)Munch link Wrote: I'd quite welcome Chelsea buying Johnson. They can keep their hands off our Maxi though.

Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool (Stamford Bridge)

First half was Liverpool's half, second half was Chelsea's half (in terms of dominance). Glen Johnson scored the winner in the second half.

The starting lineup was nice. Bellamy and Kuyt starting ahead of Downing and Henderson. I like Downing and Henderson though...but Kuyt is one player you don't leave out and Bellamy is someone you want playing as much as possible. Charlie Adam had a nice game and Maxi showed us how much we're missing him in the starting XI.

It was an interesting line up indeed. Downing was England's MOTM the week before so I was quite surprised at Maxi starting over him. But heh it worked. Maxi seems to be banging them in atm. I think he's scored on his last 7 appearances, not to mention two hat tricks.

I actually thought Charlie Adam was having a bit of a stinker for a few periods throughout the second half. Gave the ball away a few times, fucked up on a few set pieces but then quickly found his form again and set up Johnson's goal :)

Bellamy was excellent as usual. We definitely need to get rid of that other pudding Carrol though

Re: Football Topic - azerty - 11-21-2011

31goals 29 matches

Robin Van Persie " Barclays player of the month October 2011 "