Las Venturas Playground
Football Topic - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Football Topic (/thread-21375.html)

Re: Football Topic - yeray - 08-05-2011

do you realitzed this is the time when you get the knowledge about football?

Re: Football Topic - azerty - 08-06-2011

(08-04-2011, 03:11 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Please, if you can sell Bendtner anything is possible in this world.
hahahaha nice one  _O-

40mil for a player whos gonna end on the bench ?

Re: Football Topic - [Jordan] - 08-06-2011

(08-06-2011, 11:00 AM)azerty link Wrote: hahahaha nice one  _O-

40mil for a player whos gonna end on the bench ?
I actually saw that as beach, but oh well.

Rumours about Sneijder joining Manchester City.. true?

Re: Football Topic - dappamikey - 08-06-2011

Yes because Man City obviously need more players, they'd only be doing it to stop Man Utd getting him.

As for Fabreags didn't Guardiola say he was going to change the system to accomodate him, although I do agree, it seems a bit odd when the team is already head and shoulders above the rest with their current system.

(08-06-2011, 12:36 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Yes because Man City obviously need more players, they'd only be doing it to stop Man Utd getting him.

As for Fabreags didn't Guardiola say he was going to change the system to accomodate him, although I do agree, it seems a bit odd when the team is already head and shoulders above the rest with their current system.
all i know appart from cryin with their barca DNA bulshit they dind't put any decent bid .
Barca never wanted fabregas when he was young . they let him leave like fools and now he's world class they asskissing him ?

Re: Football Topic - yeray - 08-06-2011

why you talking about something you dont know?

He went to arsenal becouse he got the chance for it and arsenal is one of bigs from europe, he had the chance of stay some years more untill he climb to first team or going arsenal to play on premier, and he did his choose. i dont know where you got from that we didnt wanted him, also say, cesc gameplay = barcelona gameplay..

Answering dappamikey, no guardiola didnt said that lol, do you think the best football team from all the times will change his gameplay becouse of 1 player?
He is the sub of xavi, that is why we want him and that is why he is comming..

(08-06-2011, 05:39 PM)yeray link Wrote: why you talking about something you dont know?

He went to arsenal becouse he got the chance for it and arsenal is one of bigs from europe, he had the chance of stay some years more untill he climb to first team or going arsenal to play on premier, and he did his choose. i dont know where you got from that we didnt wanted him, also say, cesc gameplay = barcelona gameplay..
if fabregas was " so good " when he was 16 why dind't you gaved him some playing time ? Exactly because he wasn't , he wasn't given a chance , he left you barca idiots and joined a club who turned him into a world class footballer . Barca dind't do shit except from crying with his DNA bulshit.
Passing the ball for about 10minutes to his defenders isn't exactly special " gameplay " . All he learned from you hypocrites is diving . Arsenal made the player he is today not Barca .

Re: Football Topic - yeray - 08-12-2011

Finally fabregas is fc.barcelona player  >:)

Re: Football Topic - LiteZ - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 02:30 PM)yeray link Wrote: Finally fabregas is fc.barcelona player  >:)
Pff  :(  :'(

Re: Football Topic - azerty - 08-12-2011

(08-12-2011, 02:30 PM)yeray link Wrote: Finally fabregas is fc.barcelona player  >:)
gratz you bought a player for 40mil euro and hes gonna sit on bench