Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]wrong banned -.-'
I am geband for money this way called hack but I have exactly once hack and that I will do also never because me aim was mod/admin become therefore I thus never hack will use

Nickname: _vendetta_
Date or the spell: 1 july 2008, around??
Suspected Reason: ??
Your IP address: 89.220.76.130

and I hope that I can log in rapidly only if a piece you sit fly with a planeĀ  :( :( :( :( :(
Cheating on Las Venturas Playground entitles you to a lifetime ban.

Denied.
(07-01-2008, 12:32 PM)Mike link Wrote: Cheating on Las Venturas Playground entitles you to a lifetime ban.

Denied.

hi gives birth I says you I deceives nobody I is honest people and I want gladly unband want you the aub do if not want I exactly the reason
Reason: Money Cheats.
(07-01-2008, 12:49 PM)Mike link Wrote: Reason: Money Cheats.

but its not true aub believ me
(07-01-2008, 12:52 PM)_vendetta_ link Wrote: but its not true aub believ me

I wanted admin/mod become and then am not I nevertheless crazy in me head money use cheat. you can using. to application but already me mods and admins friends. of their krijg I 13 million apply of barry and barry have me tips given and then will do I money hack?? not where therefore. differently me gives a test yielded if I have not been banished but barry am me friends he trust me.] and I want someone reporten still: /report nasty: [MIP] titus reason: nitro hack for cars and i think money
Quote:Nuwani: [01/07 13:15:01] (ban by AntiCheat): Large money increase: _vendetta_ (ID:55) from $2500 to $373480834 (+$373478334) #6

Not only that an outrageously large number for your time here, but it's the sixth increase and there was no room in your bank for that amount of cash. I suggest you go elsewhere (another sever).

Denied.
So, I took a little look at this and found out pretty quick that this only possible with cheats. Why? Look:

You have 12.350.065 in your bank, 1.500.000 in your hand. Your bank limit is 15.000.000.

An increase of 373.478.334 was never possible in your case, therefore your appeal to be unbanned is denied.