Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UW] Ultimate Warriors
(10-14-2008, 07:54 AM)Munch link Wrote: Now that the forums are back up...for now...Can an Admin please change this topic over so [UW]Exquiza has made the first post? Thanks for in advanced.

I gave it a try.. it's the second post now, best I could do.
As Exquiza's first post was @ June 20 and the topic was opened @ June 18... and it's impossible to remove the first post of a topic.. :X
So, second post it is :+
Uhm...perhaps modify GTA's post to delete everything so Exquiza's will be closer to the top?

Thanks for that anyway. :)
(06-18-2008, 12:10 PM)GTA_Rules link Wrote: See the 2nd post.

:)
Great. Thanks estroe (I'm thanking you and I'm not even in UW).
if you delete GTA's post, won't the second one be moved up? :+
Lol, this is the first time I even noticed the site being back online :D, anyway lol  @ the forum topic but it doesnt look nice :(, maybe delete the whole topic & give the code to exquiza? I'm just suggesting it, because I'm not even in UW.

Greetz
Your friend,
GTA_Rules
(10-15-2008, 06:24 PM)Twilight link Wrote: if you delete GTA's post, won't the second one be moved up? :+

You can't delete the first post of a topic :X Which is why I did the second post, instead of the first.

@GTA_Rules: If he wishes to.
Or maybe Exquiza can make a new topic, copy the opening post (his, not GTA's) and update the list of members, then you delete/lock this whole topic?
@Munch, Thats what I said.

I think we just have to wait till exquiza comes posting here, I told him today at school the site is back so I hope he'll post here soon.

Greetz
Here I am.  :D
So.. what am i supposed to do now with the topic?