Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How to put usertrackplayer music??
i tried copying music to the file
C:\Users\CRayZie\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\User Tracks
but wen im ingame the music dont play.. ive dont the whole autoscan music thing.. and wen i put radio on usertrackplayer it just plays those cheap krap adds.. no music...  :'(
it might b cos im using Vista... dont know... any1 kno how to fix this dum thing?? 8)7
What file format are your songs in? I think it only accepts .wav, .mp3, and .ogg.
every music file on my comp is in mp3...  5.9gigs of mp3's
Just add a shortcut to the mp3 folder and it will index it automatically. Might take a while with 5.9gig.
it dont work :'(.. any other suggestions??
(06-28-2008, 09:12 PM)CRayZie link Wrote: it dont work :'(.. any other suggestions??
set a playlist in winamp and open it everytime you play sa-mp (my way)
Dont you need to create a folder in the User Tracks Folder. Name of folder can be anything and place your mp3s in the folder
Make sure u haven't renamed the folder.
i havent renamed any file...  il try reinstall tha game...    O shit... i dont hav the disk for it  :'(  that sux azz  :p
Then you really can't expect everything to work properly if you downloaded the game (as that's how I see your last post).

I hope you did go to the "scan usertracks" option under Options -> Audio -> User Track Player (or something like that). Then when changing to User Track Player while driving a car, press F5 to update.