Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

<Blood or Die> ||| www.bloodordie.com
(06-30-2008, 03:51 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: he ment i also cbug,2shot,3shot,unlilmmited bug on the server got caught tho :(

tnx greyfox
Haha you're all welcome, continue flaming and you'll be our next news story. Both [P] and [M2S] thought they could do it, SidVicious no longer talks to us or flames us the fucking puppy, and as for M2S and anyone in M2S, they're so god damn pathetic and lame that the nerd [M2S]moe had to call a fucking lawyer on us - for real. Ahwell, I didn't have to apologise, I just wonder how far you would've really got with that ;) Not far, believe me.

BA > BoD? Doubtful, infact I've never seen any of you play an A/D match and you'd be beaten pretty easily. Please keep your oversized egos out from our topics. And PLEEEEASE, you hate us? Then why do you continuously post in our topics and read our website news and forums? Haha that's right I can match all your IP's. For the record DCreations said on MSN it was a friendly match / fun war you cunts do I have to repeat myself all the time? [Sw] died aswell, and if SaW is better than sex then saw is the next best thing after BoD, sw and sex _O- as for LsH only BoD, LsH and [MOB]vinnie was there so I really don't know why you guys think you know anything about it. Hahahahaha, so pathetic, next!

[modbreak]Yes, nice people is way better[/modbreak]
(07-01-2008, 01:18 PM)Donutman link Wrote: Haha you're all welcome, continue flaming and you'll be our next news story. Both [P] and [M2S] thought they could do it, SidVicious no longer talks to us or flames us the fucking puppy, and as for M2S and anyone in M2S, they're so god damn pathetic and lame that the nerd [M2S]moe had to call a fucking lawyer on us - for real. Ahwell, I didn't have to apologise, I just wonder how far you would've really got with that ;) Not far, believe me.

BA > BoD? Doubtful, infact I've never seen any of you play an A/D match and you'd be beaten pretty easily. Please keep your oversized egos out from our topics. And PLEEEEASE, you hate us? Then why do you continuously post in our topics and read our website news and forums? Haha that's right I can match all your IP's. For the record DCreations said on MSN it was a friendly match / fun war you stupid morons do I have to repeat myself all the fucking time? [Sw] died aswell, and if SaW is better than sex then saw is the next best thing after BoD, sw and sex _O- as for LsH only BoD, LsH and [MOB]vinnie was there so I really don't know why you guys think you know anything about it. Hahahahaha, so pathetic, next!
half of that is bullshit naw'mean.
first of all you was damn scared for legal actions, and do i look like i care you got my ip? i got yours.
and btw, in 4shot you'd be laying your backs in the grave vs BA, so keep your shit in your mouth.
(07-01-2008, 01:18 PM)Donutman link Wrote: BA > BoD? Doubtful, infact I've never seen any of you play an A/D match and you'd be beaten pretty easily.

Mhh yes think so too..
(07-01-2008, 01:28 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: half of that is bullshit naw'mean.
first of all you was damn scared for legal actions, and do i look like i care you got my ip? i got yours.
and btw, in 4shot you'd be laying your backs in the grave vs BA, so keep your shit in your mouth.

You have absolutely no idea...
you 2 faced nerd rofl gtfo, few days ago you were kissing our asses
estroe you got something better to do?
Quote:and btw, in 4shot you'd be laying your backs in the grave vs BA, so keep your shit in your mouth.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'm shitting myself you little nerd
runnies were our preffered weapons not a while back,
we're top notch with statics and we'd stand a good chance at runnies
so dont let the door hit you on the way out
[Image: warnwarn.gif] Don't go on after a modbreak.
(07-01-2008, 04:00 PM)Donutman link Wrote: You have absolutely no idea...
you 2 faced nerd rofl gtfo, few days ago you were kissing our asses
estroe you got something better to do? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'm shitting myself you little nerd
runnies were our preffered weapons not a while back,
we're top notch with statics and we'd stand a good chance at runnies
so dont let the door hit you on the way out
[Image: warnwarn.gif] Don't go on after a modbreak.
word, then why wont you guys do BOD, and the last time i was hatin on cha because strika nawmean
dont post to long text ! im to lazy to read them!
(07-01-2008, 01:18 PM)Donutman link Wrote: Haha you're all welcome, continue flaming and you'll be our next news story. Both [P] and [M2S] thought they could do it, SidVicious no longer talks to us or flames us the fucking puppy, and as for M2S and anyone in M2S, they're so god damn pathetic and lame that the nerd [M2S]moe had to call a fucking lawyer on us - for real. Ahwell, I didn't have to apologise, I just wonder how far you would've really got with that ;) Not far, believe me.

BA > BoD? Doubtful, infact I've never seen any of you play an A/D match and you'd be beaten pretty easily. Please keep your oversized egos out from our topics. And PLEEEEASE, you hate us? Then why do you continuously post in our topics and read our website news and forums? Haha that's right I can match all your IP's. For the record DCreations said on MSN it was a friendly match / fun war you b]very nice people[/b] do I have to repeat myself all the time? [Sw] died aswell, and if SaW is better than sex then saw is the next best thing after BoD, sw and sex _O- as for LsH only BoD, LsH and [MOB]vinnie was there so I really don't know why you guys think you know anything about it. Hahahahaha, so pathetic, next!

You have gone way over your head my friend.
(07-01-2008, 07:34 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: word, then why wont you guys do BOD, and the last time i was hatin on cha because strika nawmean
your a kid, just hatin because of me all the time, grow up seriously.
Good luck [BoD]

as some guys can't stay ontopic, I do :+