Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]CloudRipper
Nickname : CloudRipper
Date banned : 28th June 2008 - - 2:55am GMT  - - london
Reason i belive : jetpack
My ip 84.66.134.58

hi so well heres how it was i just got on this server for the first time and i found that it was really fun we had 3 races that night i came 3rd in a bobcat / 2nd on the next race and 1st on the last race i earned $585000 so i thought i would host my own race but i couldnt figure it out so i gave my money to someone by the name of pubey also acouponied by someone called Driven so he set the race for me ls airport to top of MC i got a bike got in the airport and fell off it whilst doing a jump and for some reason i couldnt get back on and there was only 4 mins till race started and i remebered i hade my cheats activated so in deep desperation used a jet pack in search for a vehicel so i could compete in my first race and yeah thats how it was.

im really sorry i will NEVER use a cheat on ur server ever again i really like ur server it is the best RPG like server i have come across so far and im really sorry that i cheated please will u give me 1 more chance i wont even think about activating them when entering ur server please will u un-ban me ?? plz
We don't unban cheaters. You should not have cheated in the first place.
Denied.
"i hade my cheats activated so in deep desperation used a jet pack"

That one line made me laugh my arse off.
Agreeing with Fry, The rules were stated to you in big letters upon joining: No cheating.
Uhu, cheating = lifetime ban :w