Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied] >> [TDA]Absolut
Nickname: [TDA]Absolut
Date of the ban: 25 June 2008, around 15 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Money
Your IP address: 79.180.136.194

Ok listen, You probably know me, So i will not use many word's, I just got a call from my friend Ingame and he told me i got banned!
He said money, I dont know how the hell i got banned, i didnt even played!
I know it sound's wierd, And you all admins aspeccialy Estroe, Mak, TEF, chevy know me.
I'am really asking you to unbann me!!! It wasnt me! it was a guy who broke into my ICQ, MSN, and now he broke into my Samp. i have to change password but not right now.
I am along time in this server! i have no reason to hack!!!
Please unbann me!
Did someone use your internet connection?
I dont know, I think some1 know my passwords, my ICQ, MSN has been broken and some1 was cursing all my friends and now i need to fix this up, and now some1 broke into my SAMP and other game.
I Swear i didnt hack!!! Ask admins they know me and i've played allllong time in this server! Ask IDwLoD too if you want.
i got alot of firiends ingame that will prove.

PLEASE UNBAN ME!!! I DIDNT HACKED :(
Do you have a wired or wireless network?
Look the netwqork got nothing to do with it i think, Some1 got my password and logged in as he did on my IXQ, and MSN.
It's 1 of the people i know but im not sure who right now!
(06-25-2008, 09:55 PM)Badeend link Wrote: Do you have a wired or wireless network?

I believe Badeend asked you a question, and this is proper important to you, right?
So please answer it.
i got Wierd network.
In that case I'd suggest you call the police for burglary. It seems someone broke into your home, turned on your pc, installed a moneycheat program, opened sa-mp, connected to LVP and got banned. While he knew your password. Otherwise I really don't understand how this could have happened. Someone cheated from your IP.

Or do you have any other explanation?
look, i have no idea wtf happend, all i know is that i got banned for cheating, but >I< didnt.
like i said befor, i have no reason to cheat for money in this server cuz i got 260m, why to cheat??? im on this server for like 140 hours and got friends here.
If you dont want to unban me ok, il respect your opinion.
But Please unban me!
Thank you.  ;(
Can any admin reply here? im banned for 3 days and no reply.