Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Kye is back in business
(06-18-2008, 03:38 PM)Felle link Wrote: You know there's more than one way you can see that sentence in...

There are multiple ways, depending what your situation or role is in SA:MP.

My point is just that if Kye has done this for a little competition, then he should not give up and keep up the good work. Many of us are behing him 100%.
(06-18-2008, 03:40 PM)Ryder link Wrote: There are multiple ways, depending what your situation or role is in SA:MP.

My point is just that if Kye has done this for a little competition, then he should not give up and keep up the good work. Many of us are behing him 100%.

..While many of us aren't. :+
(06-18-2008, 03:41 PM)Felle link Wrote: ..While many of us aren't. :+

True. However, we all have had fun playing online, and it's all thanks to Kye.

For those people who are not behind Kye, then they are ignorant for not being aware of the hard work it took Kye to make this multiplayer mod a fun time in everyone's life.
(06-18-2008, 03:41 PM)Felle link Wrote: ..While many of us aren't. :+
true true but then what are you still doing here and why is LVP's site still www.sa-mp.nl
(06-18-2008, 03:46 PM)Ryder link Wrote: True. However, we all have had fun playing online, and it's all thanks to Kye.
For those people who are not behind Kye, then they are ignorant for not being aware of the hard work it took Kye to make this multiplayer mod a fun time in everyone's life.

Well I guess me and Felle are one of the many people who are not behind him then.
(06-18-2008, 03:50 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Well I guess me and Felle are one of the many people who are not behind him then.

Well I'm sure both of you have very good and valid reasons to not be supporting Kye.  8)
(06-18-2008, 03:53 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Well I'm sure both of you have very good and valid reasons to not be supporting Kye.  8)

Exactly. We have ;)
(06-18-2008, 03:54 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Exactly. We have ;)

Excellent. But I hope that most players ARE behind Kye, because why else would he have returned?
(06-18-2008, 03:46 PM)Ryder link Wrote: True. However, we all have had fun playing online, and it's all thanks to Kye.

Sure, he's done a lot for SA-MP (includes developing it, remember he wasn't alone though).
On the other hand, then, maybe you have never talked to him either if you think people who don't like Kye are ignorant.

Being called a kid who's not worth explaining stuff to, banned from sa-mp forums for "Go back to your stolen channel", as well as told to stay away from his mod because I am "hosting crap about him"-- am I ignorant not to like him?

(06-18-2008, 03:50 PM)Zipper link Wrote: true true but then what are you still doing here and why is LVP's site still www.sa-mp.nl

You could also put it this way; what are you still doing here, mister banned?
Do I have to adore/like Kye to play SA-MP/LVP? No.
(06-18-2008, 03:57 PM)Felle link Wrote: Sure, he's done a lot for SA-MP (includes developing it, remember he wasn't alone though).
On the other hand, then, maybe you have never talked to him either if you think people who don't like Kye are ignorant.

Being called a kid who's not worth explaining stuff to, banned from sa-mp forums for "Go back to your stolen channel", as well as told to stay away from his mod because I am "hosting crap about him"-- am I ignorant not to like him?

I must admit this is True.
I have never talked to the fellow.
I have just enjoyed his Multiplayer Mod. ;)

But also, many people like you said, HAVE NEVER TALKED TO HIM, and are still NOT supporting Kye.