Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

i quit ColdThuZS. Now i need a new gang
i quit ColdThuZS. Now i need a new gang if possible can the management team of B&A can invite me it would be gooD :)
i have GooD skills.
Lal how long were u in that gang that u can't even spell it's sucky name ?  8)7
=\ 1 word... Buhu another Ronald... and yet another Salvo.... And i know what they're going to say. no. i saw how you fought today. Most was shiplaming. =\
i did shiplaming because it was 10 on 1 lol
i can beat u FAT0 and OG_TeZ

invite me for B&A come on
(03-31-2007, 04:34 PM)nex link Wrote:i did shiplaming because it was 10 on 1 lol
i can beat u FAT0 and OG_TeZ

invite me for B&A come on
  _O- _O- _O- _O-
Is your ingame name nex? I never saw anyone called nex. :?

B&A won't invite shiplamers and won't invite ex-coldthugz members that quick. You could be a 'usefull' spy. :P
never, you spend more time running than. uhm dunno, but you run a lot, and now I gotta run to be in the pub on timeh~!  O-)  8)7  8)7  8)7
Ur tianas brother, also from what i heard from makaveli u were kicked from ct. If they kicked you for your language we defenitly wont take you. Even i know that :)
Lol I didn't even no he was in coldthugz, but maka did say somthing about somebody called nex being kicked....

But to be honest, I really dont no
(03-31-2007, 09:52 PM)Og_tez link Wrote:If they kicked you for your language we defenitly wont take you.

Lmao :p

And also, nex, B&A come to you - not the other way around in most cases. Just prove yourself ingame and you might get a call. TBH though, your chances are preety low.

-tj