Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ayoubsss and yeray are spies for ColdthugZ!
[Image: samp04spyfz2.th.png]

this is a proof from Grove that yeray and ayoubsss are spies. Sorry that I have covered the chat box because Grove wont find out that character who sent the proof.

CLICK ON THE IMAGE!
I can solve all this  :) , All come to my server 196.217.100.43 See ya there !  ;)
Grove cant wrote my name correctly xD,abyousss he always call me like this.
I think they're not. I rather believe Grove is saying this because then we would kick yeray and ayoubsss out and he would ask them then to join coldthugz.
Nice plan Grove,but i'm not stupid.
Grove we're not Toys, we're guy's with brains, so dont be soo Stupid to try to kick us from the gang. :( ,and Borat its a stupid screenshot , i dont knew how did u believe this man  ;(
I can do this with Paint and Impr. Screen key xD
How can you believe this? It would be the same if I said: Grove isn't a CT but a spy of B&A in CT. Who would believe me? :?
Don't say you do :P
It looks like Grove is rambling on about spies again. Stop and ask - what is the point of having a 'spy' ? There's no valuable information like the location of $100m stashed or anything - this is just a game. So if Grove wants to say they're spies and get them kicked from the gang, go ahead. But I think that everyone in OaB is bright enough to realize he's probably making it all up.

-tj

P.S. Please don't double post Ayoubsss - there's an edit button! :)
(03-29-2007, 06:15 PM)tomozj link Wrote:It looks like Grove is rambling on about spies again. Stop and ask - what is the point of having a 'spy' ? There's no valuable information like the location of $100m stashed or anything - this is just a game. So if Grove wants to say they're spies and get them kicked from the gang, go ahead. But I think that everyone in OaB is bright enough to realize he's probably making it all up.

-tj

P.S. Please don't double post Ayoubsss - there's an edit button! :)
That's also exactly what I mean. I'm wondering for days for 'whats the point of having a spay?'. It's totally useless. But maybe Grove wants to know if we are using aimbots or other things so he might blame some members. :)
Than I think we better get some spies in CT than they get spies in ONB...

Well, I don't believe it anyway, no matter what they say, I find it very hard to believe that yeray or Ayoubsss is a spy..