Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]Who wants to be a millionaire?
(03-21-2007, 02:55 PM)Og_tez link Wrote:Look u 2 take it to pm plz.

Nope... it's ontopic and I'm making a point.

Grove, people maybe won't know the answer, and it'll flood the mainchat with wrong answers.

It's not like the reactiontest, where the answer is there - people will guess loads and flood. Trust me.

-tj
You are really starting to annoy me the way you look for downsides to Every topic that some1 makes, unless its yours! Litsten, for once, stfu, If you dont like an idea fine! Just stop trying to find down sides to put people off! It wont happen anyway.
He is not trying to make a fool out of someone, if he sees a bad point about an idea than that is not a problem. It is better that someone notices the bad part than that we have to find it out after having it implented. Talking about idea's is good, you can get better things out of it or find out that the idea isn't worth implenting. If the management implents it and after all finds out it is not good at all they worked for nothing.

Conlusion: don't always attack people on what they say, be mature and discuss about things :)
(03-21-2007, 07:30 PM)Grove link Wrote:You are really starting to annoy me the way you look for downsides to Every topic that some1 makes, unless its yours! Litsten, for once, stfu, If you dont like an idea fine! Just stop trying to find down sides to put people off! It wont happen anyway.

As estroe said, I'm not an evil man pointing out all evil. I'm sure many people agree that having it in the mainchat would be a [b[]bad[/b] idea, due to flooding. Trust me, on the ?trivia (crew) we see 100s of lines of flooded wrong answers.

Maybe we could place in a interior, and you'd have to go to compete? And a special chat only for the answers.

-tj
the chat has to change for trivia, but maybe 0.2 has already multiple chanels :P
(03-22-2007, 08:54 AM)oostcoast link Wrote:the chat has to change for trivia, but maybe 0.2 has already multiple chanels :P

Nah, we should prefix the chat message with ~ or something for trivia, like ! @ # do for their respective channels. 0.2 won't come with multiple channels afaik, just more than one gamemode on a server.

-tj
Ok, I am gonna lock this one. Grove when you think it really has a chance you can start a new topic in which you exactly define your thoughts.

I also ask kindly to everybody to stay on-topic!