Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tour De SanAnderas
:)Type of Event:Cruise
  When?: Soon I will be back with more details soon. :Y)

[Image: TourtheSanAndreas.jpg]

I want to know if people are intrested!  :>
Post if you like/not like this!  :?

Attached Files
.jpg   Tour the SanAndreas.jpg (Size: 200.98 KB / Downloads: 10)
There aint gonna be any pay and spray stops?
On that route i dunno if we even pass 1 pay and spray..
Anyway hopefully this planned cruise will acually take place.
It looks great but it will probably be a disaster with no Pay n Sprays, I'm up for it though :)
i like the idea but we do need pay n sprays :)
I can see two pay n' sprays already. The one in a small village to the north, and the beach in southern Los Santos.

You may want to consider crossing the railroad bridge in southeast Las Venturas. It's much quicker, and you can just merge back onto the freeway once you're across
(06-03-2008, 12:01 AM)Fry link Wrote: You may want to consider crossing the railroad bridge in southeast Las Venturas. It's much quicker, and you can just merge back onto the freeway once you're across

Quicker is not better in a cruise :P
(06-03-2008, 12:24 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Quicker is not better in a cruise :P
What I meant was that it would be more consistent with the layout of the route. I guess it would be kind of awkward, and you'd risk some distance.

Maybe you could screw the LS coastline, and take the Mulholland freeway down to west LS, stop at the spray, and go on west to the country?
Trust a bunch of 13 year-old drivers to crash on a highway.
(06-03-2008, 04:14 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Trust a bunch of 13 year-old drivers to crash on a highway.

_O- _O- _O- _O-

Nice idea but it cant take place without any pay n sprays
(06-03-2008, 05:13 AM)Agent link Wrote: Nice idea but it cant take place without any pay n sprays

As Fry said, there's 2. The route seems a bit boring to me tbh, just the outer way, I'd rather go a bit more in the country. Not just driving straight :P