Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sorry.. For all
Nickname: Cazador_ThaY
Date of the ban: 8 December 2006, around 8-9 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Money's hack... Read down please
Your IP address: 217.217.27.**
Admin that banned you: I don't know..

Extra notes: Read this, please, I have my reason. I was cheating, yes, but.. look, I installed SA-MP yesterday morning (I'm a little inexperienced) and, everybody killed me, I can't killed anything, and I saw that a lot of peopleĀ  have better guns than me (and millions of dollars...). I went to found how to had more money, and I found a cheat.. I was very happy that finally I could kill any person...

The hack didn't to serve for anything, because before to used I killed three people, But when I use it, I'd been banned, and in order to finish off the task, I saw a car flying (I never saw that) and I want to made it... Yesterday night I can't slept because I was think that can I say you.. I to decided to count the truth. Everione was a player inexperiuenced someday, but, if you don't unbanned me (I understand it), Know that I am not going to never use cheats never in my life, and When I say something is certain, because the word for my is it everything.

I request to them of knees that clear the ban to me, although understand if me they didn't clear it, but first of all, thanks to read to me.

Cazador
I hope you won't do it again, and I sure want to believe your story. But that's just because I'm in a good mood ;) Next time will be permanent, so you're warned :)

You are unbanned now, have fun!

Jorijn, typofucker :P