Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned Again
Hi,

Because I swear in gang chat i'm banned.
Commn guys, it's a gang chat and I know the people who are in my gang dont make a problem of it.
I mean, when i swear in the normal chat it's good that I'll be banned, but in gang chat only my gang reads it.

So, please unban me, I didn't know it was not allowed also in gang chat.
I dont let it happen again.

Thanks,
Gijz[HC4L]

Nickname in game: Gijz[HC4L]
My ip: 81.205.106.141
Reason: Swearing
Date of ban: Today.
Because it's doubtfull, I'll ban you this time for just six hours. Just to clear up though, this will not be our position in the future. Saying "stupid cancer nigger" is unacceptable, regardless whether it is in normal or gang chat. That's racism and swearing with diseases in one sentence, which violates two rules directly.

Next time this will be rewarded with a three-day ban. That admins cannot see gang-chat does not mean you can do whatever you want there, you do have more responsibility and freedom, but normal rules still apply. The ban therefore is rightful.
(05-22-2008, 03:18 PM)Peter link Wrote: Because it's doubtfull, I'll ban you this time for just six hours. Just to clear up though, this will not be our position in the future. Saying "stupid cancer nigger" is unacceptable, regardless whether it is in normal or gang chat. That's racism and swearing with diseases in one sentence, which violates two rules directly.

Next time this will be rewarded with a three-day ban. That admins cannot see gang-chat does not mean you can do whatever you want there, you do have more responsibility and freedom, but normal rules still apply. The ban therefore is rightful.
Cmmon m8, I didn't know those rules also involve in gang chat.
And btw, what I said was not deliberate. I had only a funny skin. And I know some people dont like that word, but it was in gang chat.
Now I know that those rules also invole in gang chat and I dont let it happen again.
(05-22-2008, 03:24 PM)Gijz link Wrote: Cmmon m8, I didn't know those rules also involve in gang chat.
-
Now I know that those rules also invole in gang chat and I dont let it happen again.

You should know you should follow the rules everywhere and in every chat.