Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

\\ Knock Out [KO] //
Eyo people, how is all this BS related to [KO] or one of it's members? Indeed, there is no connection at all. Get your useless talkings to PM or just knock it off.

Good luck Moto, I doubt you'll stay around very long tbh :P
sure, i think it wont work but anyway thanks we need a lot of luck  :)
Quote:HaShToN link=topic=9352.msg110836#msg110836 date=1210914743]
Respect who??
You??
Why should i show respect to someone that doesn't show respect for me....
This is a game, Must you have respect for those who think there bad ass and there life is GTA???
Stay on topic chris, and you got school tomorrow, go to bed....
No one has respect for you, so go /emo?

and *cough* you may have more hours but i have more talent for me umm 100 hours?

And yes i disrespect you...cry about it?
Its an online game...
Go find Real friends?
First, i meant respect Violax. He's been here a lot and has 3x the skill of you.

And no you don't really have to, but you don't have to flame them for something that's false (lol)

Anyway i thik the gang's getting better already! Keep it up.
Good luck.
ty aztec  :)
Motorola how many clans did you have before ?  O-) just for asking :D
(05-16-2008, 06:05 PM)Motorola link Wrote: sure, i think it wont work but anyway thanks we need a lot of luck  :)
be optimistic, Do your best

Yeah I fixed it :)
(05-16-2008, 10:30 PM)Grabb3r link Wrote: Motorola how many clans did you have before ?  O-) just for asking :D
2  mofo and dol  }:|
(05-16-2008, 10:48 PM)Leski link Wrote: be optimistic, Do your best
Yeah I fixed it :)
oh cool cya ingame mate ;)
but im not optimistic cuz im not as good as for being gang leader / coleader of a intermediate level gang and i dont like noob clans anymore, i had enough with mofo. w/e a mate of Sw told me that if this doesnt work i will be accepted there so, at least, i wont be alone rofl.

but ye i will do my best to keep this alive, cuz a cool name such Knock out isnt found twice
It's true i'd love to have Moto at Street-warriors. But in the meantime, Goodluck with KO
huh i think i will be better in Sw  :+