Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New to a gang? Come here for help!
For any of you new gang members, you may need a little help with gang releated issues.

1st, your gang may have a sub-forum! You need to send a pm to one off your gang members for access!

For access to the coldthugz forum, send a personal message to:

- Grove

- Makaveli

- killerbee(NL)

For access to the OnB gang sub-forum, send a personal message to:

- Borat

- Panckeman

- estore

For access to the B&a Gang sub forum, Send a personal message to:

- Ronald_McDonald

- Buhu.

- Salvo

For access to the Grumpy Grannies sub forum, send a personal message to:

- TriggeR

- Patriot

- P_U_F_I

For any other gangs, ask them in-game if they have a sub-forum!

2nd, The gang base! Las Venturas has a gang base that gangs compete for to own! Once a gang takes over the base and buy it, There health and money increase because there gang owns L.V The gang base is locate here: (Yellow bell golf course)

[Image: thegangbasesk6.png]

3rd, Armour! It is highly reccomended that gang members do not buy armour or health! Armour is located in lots of different places throughout L.V, Mainly along the strip! You can see the armour locations circled in red and the gang base circled in green!  And it is guranteed that there will be health in the same area!:

[Image: clasventuraswt8.jpg]

4th, weapons. Whilst your in a gang, you will be required to buy weapons! The easiest way to get weapons is to drive, or /taxi to ammunation, stand in the big red circle, /borrow 1000000, and typ /buyweapon 1 30 and /buyweapon 5 30! If ever you need cash, I am sure a gang member will be able to supply it!

5th, gang chat! To talk in gang chat, use ! infront of the message, e.g !Hello! You should see Hello, come up in blue, then you no you are talking in gang chat!

6th, Seti@Home! Seti@home is a property that allows its owner to read gang chat! It is located at the Big satellite in the Bone county known as "The Big ear"

Thx,

Grove

P.S Send me a pm if you need further help with gangs!

nice tut grove :)
sure that newbies want to read this...
yeah, i'm glad you are helping. btw, i left Grumpy Grannies some time ago and i can't let people to sub-forum
In what gang are u now Pufi?
Yeah Grove, only the leader can accept people in.

This should be split, stickied, corrected and locked! :)

[me=tomozj]doesn't have mod powers in the gang forum, so he looks at the management with evil eyes to get them to do it maybe O+[/me]

-tj
Nice guide Grove :)

You better bring your kneepads tomozj >:) :X
(03-21-2007, 06:42 PM)Makaveli link Wrote:In what gang are u now Pufi?

No gang
Thx, Tj I am not saying the leaders have to let them in! I am saying its a little but of help for new players!
(03-21-2007, 07:20 PM)Grove link Wrote:Thx, Tj I am not saying the leaders have to let them in! I am saying its a little but of help for new players!

But what you're saying is misleading, as only the leader of the gang can allow members access to a forum.

-tj
exactly, Which is why they send a pm to one of the leaders/members requesting it! ffs tj u always have your little comments and its annoying. Its a guide, so its locked. Somebody please sticky it