Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sign the petition!
Sign: http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/19262.html

It might help with bringing SA:MP back, or, it might be no use. Its still worth a sign!
well good to see that people want to help getting sa-mp back but imo it's Kye's decision to whether bring it back or not. I don't think his opinion will be changed coz of any petitions and since this is 3rd time he's done this already I have a feeling that he'll come back.
He's "closing" sa-mp over and over to try and show power.
When the community shows that they don't give a damn, and create unofficial forums etc, then he goes back and "reopens" it. Community always wins.
Ahh. Nothing like the 'power of the people' to overthrow a governor.
signed :)
I'm not signing. I really don't care about SA-MP that much anymore, I think it's had its good times already.
If it will help get rid of idiots (Like those delightful pricks at the GamerX forums) then i would sign it in my own blood.
signed.
Signed jay, soo long didn´t see you, u have to go on-line sometimes on MSN to talk :P
I´ll sign with my blood too, if necessary
(05-14-2008, 03:13 PM)Felle link Wrote: I'm not signing. I really don't care about SA-MP that much anymore, I think it's had its good times already.
(05-14-2008, 07:30 PM)Temei link Wrote: Agreed.

+3 I agree with you two as well, since I don't play SAMP alot either. (I'm only there online at times 'cause I see really important friends of mine, like nitevil who I hadn't seen for 5 months, until I saw him yesterday)

SAMP had good times, the best times I had was in SAMP 0.2.1 thought. But still, SAMP was always enjoyable, and I'm glad I got to know you guys by that. :)  It has been a nice experience anyways.

@below at Chanster:  I might =p but I'm not completely sure.