Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sanandreas Multiplayer - It's been good.
lol santino we aint a lvp clan. Cuz I and few others play on LVP doesnt mean now that we are a straight based LVP clan, we actualy play everywhere.

OH and the reason i registered here is that i wanted to say: PETER FOR HEAD DEV OF SA-MP !!!!!  :)

yours,

[shadow=red,left](¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´. .
¸.•´¸.•*¨ ) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.~>
[/shadow]
Dr.Vibrator  :>

Ps. NB is a movement not a clan !
Will you please attempt not to turn this into another flamewar!?

SA-MP died, Jay included *fuck* 21 times in his post.... shit happens.
I still think the lot over at GamerX are disrespective towards Kye and the others.

Same goes for some people here, like:
Quote:ExPloiTeD link=topic=9301.msg110320#msg110320 date=1210770789]
good no more kyEMO

... I don't even think a comment is needed. Not even worth it..
I happen to agree with [NB] on their posts here.

DrNovito you can pay me later :P
Quote:ExPloiTeD link=topic=9301.msg110320#msg110320 date=1210770789]
good no more kyEMO

Lay off the drugs little man...

Quote:BigDaddy link=topic=9301.msg110342#msg110342 date=1210773927]
*snip*

I demand your personal file on my desk latest 9 o' clock tomorrow morning. I do not like lower class representatives calling veteran players homos. Better earn your cojones first little guy and then come back. And yes I am sharp which is the reason I don't recommend you to start trouble with me cause it would probably end up you being humiliated.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
HoogerBooger, your e-penis is not getting any bigger.

Anyway, SA-MP is fun while it lasted. Since Kye has shut down and brought back SA-MP 9999 times, I wouldn't be surprised if it came back again.
Well Bernie, im not really gonna argue with you here, because admin got my word to not flame here lol. Anyway dont even call me lower class or something, ive been playing this longer than your proclaimed veteran pendejo. Even i remember the days you came on NB's website and cried a river like a lil perra about your LW ban. _O-

About the samp, kyeman will re-open it i guess. :)
(05-14-2008, 04:03 PM)Cave link Wrote: HoogerBooger, your e-penis is not getting any bigger.

Anyway, SA-MP is fun while it lasted. Since Kye has shut down and brought back SA-MP 9999 times, I wouldn't be surprised if it came back again.

Weird, its only the 2nd time on my count, and yet people are saying it happened a lot more.

My voice stands with Jay, in this topic.
*fuck*
But what can we do about it?
Can't we go together and do something?
Like a big list with name signs and shit?
I don't think WE should give up so fast.
*or maybe I'm wrong asusual*
I don't think even the _entire_ communtity could change Kye's mind :+

on the other hand, he might just reopen sa-mp in a few days like he's done before
Fuck Sacky and GamerX, they started all this.

I have nothing against kyeman, i like him for wot hes done (provide us with entertainment and new friends.)

Without SA-MP, i wouldnt know Jay and other people