Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[DoL]MoToRola
Caught [DoL]MoToRola cheating tonight.. but just as I was about to fire up fraps, GTA crashed.

He was driving one of those giant dumptruck things.  I was launching nade after nade at it.. meanwhile like 5 people were shooting at it simultaneously.. the truck would catch fire, then the fire would go out.  It would catch fire again, then the fire went out again.  He kept resetting the vehicle's health.  This was all happening while he was trying to drive the dump truck over the railing onto the ship.

No admins are online.. so reporting does no good.  Came here instead.  Guess I'm just saying for admins to keep an eye on him.
That aint cheating, that was bug abusing....
Thank you Noodle. Whether it's cheating or Bug abusing it's still against the rules. I will look into this when im online.
There is no need for any other players to post here
He was bug abusing he was making his dumper truck go from fire to clean... the bug where you call /taxi menu i think
(05-12-2008, 08:04 AM)benbmyers link Wrote:Thank you Noodle. Whether it's cheating or Bug abusing it's still against the rules. I will look into this when im online.
There is no need for any other players to post here

With that said, locked.