Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA IV Spoilers
(06-19-2008, 08:56 AM)Fry link Wrote: A lot of people chose to let Kate die at the end just because they didn't want to see Roman die. I think this is extremely weak, because then the storyline doesn't have as much weight or effect on the player.
kate was like a stick she woundt do shit >_> she was so boring, i liked carmen if any dated her.
Kiki the crazy bitch was the best
Quote:8Ball link=topic=9176.msg120255#msg120255 date=1213889703]
Kiki the crazy network technician was the best
rofl
(06-19-2008, 07:29 AM)Overdosed link Wrote: and so is yer mom
_O- _O-

Instead of kate, it should have been Michelle, as she was mallarie's best friend, and more likely a main character.

she is also the one you do a mission with and is your first girlfriend
(06-19-2008, 11:49 PM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: _O- _O-

Instead of kate, it should have been Michelle, as she was mallarie's best friend, and more likely a main character.

she is also the one you do a mission with and is your first girlfriend

Yeah, The whole story was kinda short, I beat it in under 30hrs and got an achievement for it... I found myself saying "What!! NO!! I beat it!! NO!! I didn't wanna beat it!! when I did the last level" xD
(06-20-2008, 02:50 AM)Overdosed link Wrote: Yeah, The whole story was kinda short, I beat it in under 30hrs and got an achievement for it... I found myself saying "What!! NO!! I beat it!! NO!! I didn't wanna beat it!! when I did the last level" xD

_O- Hahahahaha....I know that feeling.
(06-20-2008, 02:54 AM)Ryder link Wrote: _O- Hahahahaha....I know that feeling.

haha and Noobie cryed when I did the wedding mission where Roman dies

hahahah!!!

EDIT: Check my 360 Achievements

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Achie...9]%3bdh-o0

Liberty City Minute
You finished the story in less than 30 hours.
Acquired 5/19/2008

You Won!
You have completed the story.
Acquired 5/19/2008
(06-20-2008, 03:06 AM)Overdosed link Wrote: haha and Noobie cryed when I did the wedding mission where Roman dies
what a noob...jeez

I'm having trouble, I got to ther part 'Blood brothers' where i kill Derrick, or Francis, which idd you choose and what happened?

[Modbreak]Don't double post please[/Modbreak]
I killed Francis. After killing one of them, Parry calls you to the church and then some other mafia comes to kill you. You shoot them, flee and then go to the graveyard.
(06-22-2008, 09:36 AM)Turkey link Wrote: I killed Francis. After killing one of them, Parry calls you to the church and then some other mafia comes to kill you. You shoot them, flee and then go to the graveyard.
That's who i chose, and no need to write small, i mean if they didn't want to hear it, they wouldn't be here.

Did anyone pick Derrik?